Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 10:55:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Total fucking cunt

Started by king mob, February 09, 2004, 05:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

king mob

Is the reaction i'd have if i found that someone had blown 12k on my credit card.

He's a little bastard to say the least, personally i'd castrate the fucker & kick him down the road with a big pair of steel toecap boots, or let him go to prison & be kicked to fuck by the inmates in the big house.

Mr Flunchy

What the fuck goes through someone's head when they decide to spend £12k of their dad's money on living like a twat in Rome?

monkhouse terror

TraceyQ

He's very, very gaye. Brighton? Versace? Just too gaye.

Purple Tentacle

QuoteTom — taking a year off from school before A-levels —

That gets him a kicking for starters.

Ah fuck 'em. Rich fuckers with more money than common sense raising their child like Maria fucking Carey.

A quick bit of chemical castration to ensure that these brain-dead snootys can't breed again and I'll be a happier man.

hencole

I blame the parents. Kids just don't know the value of money these days.

imitationleather

A year out before A levels? Whaddafuck?! Jesus Christ, this country...

TraceyQ

Ah, less has been spent trying to launch other people's telly presenting careers, I guess.

king mob

Quote from: "imitationleather"A year out before A levels? Whaddafuck?! Jesus Christ, this country...

Cunts like this are the cunts who will complain like cunts  about top up fees when they eventually get to University.

imitationleather

Yeah. Everything about him is just so, "ARGH! Too much money!" Look at his hair... And that stripey jacket! Who does he think he is, Crispian fucking Mills from Kula fucking Shaker?

He needs to have his head caved in, it might knock some sense into him.

Doctor Stamen

£12,000 on fancy clobber and he still looks like yer average pikey cunt off the nearest estate.  

He could have got the lot for about £500 off West Brom indoor market anyway, providing he didn't mind 'Versace' being spelt 'Versacci'.  I'm sure no-one would notice the difference anyway, kids aren't very observent when it comes to things like that.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Leave him alone. He isn't doing anyone any harm.

imitationleather

Hello Mr Sarcasm (I hope).

Vermschneid Mehearties

Your hope is well founded.

terrorist

I hope he replaces that irritating bitch from T4, I'd vote for him (but only if he has his hair all the same colour).

Vermschneid Mehearties

Amazingly, they've installed an irish blokeguyman who manages to upstage her in the "being a cunt" stakes. This in turn manages to make Vernon Kaye look like some charming oiled up sexhunk.

imitationleather

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"Your hope is well founded.

Well, thank fuck for that. Also, thank fuck I didn't post the 2000 word essay I wrote detailing exactly what he had done wrong. Boy, would I be embarrassed if I'd done that...

terrorist

When? She was still on it yesterday giving the cameramen nightmares with her hyper-reflective lip gloss.

king mob

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"£12,000 on fancy clobber and he still looks like yer average pikey cunt off the nearest estate.  

He could have got the lot for about £500 off West Brom indoor market anyway, providing he didn't mind 'Versace' being spelt 'Versacci'.  I'm sure no-one would notice the difference anyway, kids aren't very observent when it comes to things like that.

Thats whats so amazing, he still looks like a pikey in a call centre whos a cunt!

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteThat's a boy?!

*cackle*

I can't believe it either. And I almost bust a nut over him too.

Sherringford Hovis

Since "his" Dad's such a fatcat, this is equivalent to most kids running off with about £1,400. Big woo, in my day when richkids went off the rails, they spent the lot on booze, drugs and hookers.

What's this benighted country coming to? Clothes indeed...

Smackhead Kangaroo

What anb awful lot of profanity there is flying about in this thread.
That said he does desrve branding "a little s**t". acroos the forehead maybe

Did anyone else thing that his yellow hair was part of a hat at first? No? mybe just me then

monkhouse terror

Quote from: "TraceyQ"He's very, very gaye. Brighton? Versace? Just too gaye.

If anyone acted like this kid round my way they wouldn't last 3 seconds, and the only people that live round here are right-wing pensioners.

butnut

I went to Rome, I spent 12 grand, and all I got were these lousy fags.

king mob

He really is a cunt

Its a bit scary that he can extend his dads credit limit!

Bill Oddie

QuoteMy parents are supporting me and they have got me a lawyer. But I am not sorry, I have got lots of nice new things

I'm absolutely positive that there's a sound moral argument for not having him taken away and put down (use gas or an injection, nothing inhumane), I just can't for the life of me think what it is.

I'm also sure his parents are completely unaware of just how homosexual their son is.

king mob

I think we have a sloution for the great animal testing debate, just gut the cunt while he's alive.

Wonder how much the wanker is getting paid by the papers?

Bill Oddie

Quote from: "king mob"

Hopefully enough to keep him in Prada handbags for the foreseeable future.

king mob

Quote from: "Bill Oddie"
Quote from: "king mob"

Hopefully enough to keep him in Prada handbags for the foreseeable future.

Probably enough to pay for the lawyers bills or to stop his dad cutting his balls off.

weirdbeard

One thing I've noticed is that  on The Sun's website, the article ends with a quote of,  "I might avoid a conviction if I pay the bill."   But in the artual paper, the article is ended with him saying, "People shouldn't hate me just because I'm beautiful."   Wonder why the article was changed.  Did even The Sun get all morally uptight about it, thinking that quote would provoke more abuse?

Also, is that quote worse than, "If Dad had got me these things in the first place I wouldn't have had to steal his card"?   Either way, he really does deserve a good kicking.