Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:19:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

September Morn: 9-11 drama to challenge official narrative.

Started by Absorb the anus burn, October 18, 2012, 10:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Absorb the anus burn

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/oct/17/martin-sheen-woody-harrelson-9-11-truther

I know this topic has been done to death on CAB, but I just read about this drama going into production. Makes a refreshing change to the billion DIY 9-11 documentaries that largely recycle the same clips, and are not likely to be seen by anybody but dedicated torrent freaks. I've always had huge respect for Ed Asner - and Woody Harrelson has gone up in my estimations.

The film (apparently modelled on '12 Angry Men') sounds talky and theatrical... Great! As I've said here before, I think the official story of 9-11 stinks. I've no idea what really happened that day, but I'm sure we were all watching a piece of real time performance art that was a blitzkrieg assault on our unconscious minds.

Treguard of Dunshelm

Gulftastic

'Sheen grew suspicious after his son Charlie, also an actor, alerted him to apparent contradictions, such as how a structure known as "Building 7" fell.'

Good sources then.

biggytitbo

Quote from: Absorb the anus burn on October 18, 2012, 10:17:07 AM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/oct/17/martin-sheen-woody-harrelson-9-11-truther

I know this topic has been done to death on CAB, but I just read about this drama going into production. Makes a refreshing change to the billion DIY 9-11 documentaries that largely recycle the same clips, and are not likely to be seen by anybody but dedicated torrent freaks. I've always had huge respect for Ed Asner - and Woody Harrelson has gone up in my estimations.

The film (apparently modelled on '12 Angry Men') sounds talky and theatrical... Great! As I've said here before, I think the official story of 9-11 stinks. I've no idea what really happened that day, but I'm sure we were all watching a piece of real time performance art that was a blitzkrieg assault on our unconscious minds.

As long as it sticks to foreknowledge and complicity before the fact it might be quite good and important, but if it starts straying into Loose Change territory it could be really embarrassing and self defeating to the 'movement'.

chand

Quote from: biggytitbo on October 19, 2012, 10:41:29 AM

As long as it sticks to foreknowledge and complicity before the fact it might be quite good and important, but if it starts straying into Loose Change territory it could be really embarrassing and self defeating to the 'movement'.

Seems like it'll be standard indignant Truther bullshit, founded on the racist idea that only Americans are clever enough to do something like this:

QuoteAsner, who has won seven Emmys, has several times urged a new investigation into 9/11. In 2010, he told an interviewer: "This country – which is the greatest, strongest country that ever existed in the world, in terms of power – supposedly had a defence that could not be penetrated all these years. But all of that was eradicated by 19 Saudi Arabians, supposedly. Some of whom didn't even know how to fly."

AMERICA IS SO FUCKING AWESOME AND IT ALWAYS WAS, MOVIES TOLD ME HOW BADASS WE WERE, IT COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE SOME STINKIN' AY-RABS

Butchers Blind

checkoutgirl

If the steel in the building burns at 6 million tarps per square ironing board but jet fuel only burns at 5 million and a half cat flaps then how come the building collapsed and I have no friends ? Have we got to the stage where films are being based on the insane paranoia of a man (Charlie Sheen) who has had more cocaine than Motorhead and The Rolling Stones combined ? They already did a decent film on this and it was the terrorist wot did it guv, honest. They'll be doing films about faking a Mars landing next!!! (Capricorn One)

hedgehog90

Quote from: checkoutgirl on October 24, 2012, 01:40:46 PM
If the steel in the building burns at 6 million tarps per square ironing board but jet fuel only burns at 5 million and a half cat flaps then how come the building collapsed and I have no friends ?

Haha! YES!!! Exactly!!!