Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:22:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Chris Morris' arse

Started by Squidy, October 22, 2012, 09:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Squidy

Glebe

Is that a bag hanging out of his arse?

dr_christian_troy

Depressed Beyond Tables

Has he managed to fit a broom up his chutney?

Bobby Treetops

Poland Street. Outside an overpriced chippy. I used to work across the road from there. [nb]Three bits of useless information you can live without.[/nb]

dr_christian_troy

Just to reiterate to the 'go away' tagger, it is actually him. Since there's little to no information as to what he's up to at the moment, you'll have to put up with his arse for now.

So, you know. You go away.

Glebe

Well if he's having to resort to giving blow jobs on London's seedy doorsteps, that's not a good sign.

Depressed Beyond Tables

Could be one session of bagpiping. Hard to tell from the picture.

weekender

How do we know this isn't a prank arse?

Depressed Beyond Tables

Was he in that pose for long?

El Unicornio, mang

Morris is too stylish to wear white socks

dr_christian_troy

I believe he was looking down to open/unlock a door.

The socks were probably luminous due to cycling.

Notlob

Quote from: El Unicornio, mang on October 25, 2012, 08:20:11 AM
Morris is too stylish to wear white socks

He's really not - he dresses like a madman.

Glebe

Has anyone captured any other parts of the Man Morris? Snapped an elbow on Camden St.? Caught a glimpse of a nose near Leicester Square? Come on gang, get those pics up!

Noodle Lizard

Quote from: Glebe on October 30, 2012, 04:04:44 PM
Has anyone captured any other parts of the Man Morris? Snapped an elbow on Camden St.? Caught a glimpse of a nose near Leicester Square? Come on gang, get those pics up!

I sat opposite him on the tube once.  I didn't get a photo of him, but he took a pretty sneaky one of my arse when I stood up to leave.

NaCl

should've nicked his wallet

benthalo

Glebe

You could say you were glad to see the back of him!

Suttonpubcrawl

He lives around Brixton, doesn't he? I went to some sort of opening ceremony for the Brixton windmill after it had had a bit of restoration work done, and I saw him there (as well as, separately, another poster to these forums).

benthalo

He used to live on Effra Road but moved to somewhere else in the area a while ago I think. I often see him on his bike.

Small Man Big Horse

Ignore this, I'm just being annoying.

Dead kate moss

I just had a dream, I was in some comedy show with him. He was a slightly befuddled old man at a restaurant with me, saying inappropriate things, sadly. I also just dreamt Paul Whitehouse as Ted was getting really duffed up by yer actual northern ruffian/out of work miner/bare-chested gypsy type. Am I a quare?

I think he does genuinely go around wearing a big luminous coat, look at this pic of him with a man:

What a cute muthfuckah.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I preferred his arse at the beginning of the Sex episode of Brass Eye.

Thomas

You know, I got a question about Douglas Bader right in a trivia game the other day thanks to Wayne Carr's interview with 2 Unlim'.

benthalo

"Who's the presenner?"

Listened to that episode last night funnily enough.

0nryo

...we've already all seen this in the sex edition of Brass Eye :P

Pancake

I used to see him a lot as I did the evening shift in the Oxford Circus HMV, he had a chin-wag with Peter Serofinovitz on the DVD floor for ages one night.

Other spots: the entire cast of Darkplace

That's it.