Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:25:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Vic n Bob on TOTP2

Started by weekender, February 09, 2004, 07:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weekender

This was originally posted in the comedy forum in this thread from fbb bastard:

http://chilled.cream.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=6330#6330

but for those of you who don't go in there, Vic Reeves and Bob Mortimer are in charge of tunes on TOTP2 this week on BBC2 at about this time.  They're on now in fact, although the programme will be over soon.

Some great music so far, Jilted John, The Rezillos etc.  Currently playing are The Who with 'Won't Get Fooled Again'.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

Just caught the last few records of this show. Were they all their own choice, because it was certainly eclectic?
David Essex is the mutts nutts!

Dirty Boy

Even playing Hendrix was always going to be going downhill after Billy Ray Walrus

fanny splendid

Ah, that Hendrix is cracking. Shame the sound goes downhill halfway through.

Frinky

Quote from: "weekender"Currently playing are The Who with 'Won't Get Fooled Again'.

DAMN DAMN DAMN

Hendrix doing Voodoo was pretty ace. But I really would have like to have seen t'Who.

fanny splendid

Ah, dear old Hole. Celebrity Skin's a good song too.

23 Daves

Is it just me who can actually imagine Vic and Bob howling and screaming across the Atlantic for Billy Ray Cyrus to come to them?

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "weekender"Currently playing are The Who with 'Won't Get Fooled Again'.

DAMN DAMN DAMN

Hendrix doing Voodoo was pretty ace. But I really would have like to have seen t'Who.

Don't fret...They were miming. There are better performances to see.

Frinky

Ah, thanks. That seems a bit odd in my head, though, The Who, miming, so I'm actually glad I missed it. I've never got round to seeing that song live.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "Frinky"Ah, thanks. That seems a bit odd in my head, though, The Who, miming, so I'm actually glad I missed it. I've never got round to seeing that song live.

Yes, as brilliant as it is seeing Moon mug it up in front of the cameras, it never looks right when they mime...It's difficult to mime that much agression I suppose!!!