Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:54:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anyone want to play HAXBALL?

Started by chocky909, November 02, 2012, 09:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

Looks like fun but it's hard to just join in with rooms being passworded and full of cunty types. It's a hybrid of Sensible Soccer and Air Hockey and looks like good multiplayer fun. Controls are cursor keys and X to kick. Join me in my room.

http://www.haxball.com/?roomid=c8aeab1ea3df0bbe8195db881fbf13bb366de2e9fba713ed283c3815749e0cdf&pass=1

Password is 'bamlem'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRdLDh7EEG0

chocky909

Did anyone try to join? Anyway I don't seem to be able to join any rooms at the moment but if anyone fancies a game at some point post a link in here.

tookish

I joined a room, got confused, and scored an own goal. I think I'll stick to RPing.

CottenRunt

You're not bad for a beginner Chocky[nb]Although the less said about your positional sense the better.[/nb]. A lot better than most 'noobs'[nb]errrgh[/nb]. Been playing hax for about 4-5months now and although there is many cunty, cliquey types it is a lot of fun when you get into it.

chocky909

There's a surprising number of things to think about considering it's has such simple controls. I was probably concentrating on one aspect of my game and forgot about keeping a team shape (yeah right, excuses!!). I've been playing a bit of 1v1 which is totally different to teams. Is 5v5 the max? I couldn't find any info on how to play the game or controls or anything on the main site. It's not too helpful. I seem to have problems 'connecting to host' which sounds like there's not much I can do about. Bah.

WesterlyWinds

Tried playing this today but didn't find it that exciting. Probably because I've been playing this for years. If you like HAXBALL Uniball might also be up your street. Apologies for the thread hi-jack.

chocky909

No, not at all. I'm actually having very little joy connecting to games. It seems my router is one that these online flash games doesn't like so about 90% of rooms are unconnectable. I still think it's a perfect little game but I might have a gander at yours.