Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,559,174
  • Total Topics: 106,348
  • Online Today: 719
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

UH! AAAH!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!: PURPLE TENTACLE VS MR ROU-ROU

Started by Purple Tentacle, July 06, 2004, 09:05:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

PT was better than Roououou, particularly on that last shot. Any Jim Rosenthal mong is a guaranteed vote from me.

Although PT's Tetris one is great, rou-rou just edges it for me.  The Rats potato man and use of Death Race 2000's Frankenstein in his last shot were the decider.

mr rou-rou

Pythov

A vote for Rou-Rou, but the dividing line was wafer thin.

Regular John

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH, I'm going to call this on the stupidest thing ever.

rou rou for using the oriental chap from the cover of Mystery Train which reminded me I bought it but have not watched it yet.

poison popcorn

quality stuff all round, but after much humming and haying i think i'll plump for purple tentacle as he didn't subject me to thatcher in drag.

Lt Plonker

Purple Tentacle for:

a)Lovely first shot neony coloury things, and
b)Involving text adventures :)

Purple Tentacle

Does anybody else playing this find that the stuff they were most happy with gets slated, and the stuff they hated gets loads of praise?

I was at an open-air classical music concert tonight, like some manner of cunt, and I was reading about how Tchaikovskii absolutely hated the 1812 Overture, complaing that it was just noise, and there's plenty of other examples like Song 2 or Smell Like Teen Spirit that are hated by the artists.

Hehehe, not that I'm comparing my tetris mong to Tchaikovskii, but it does seem to be a pattern... does anybody find this?

Plank

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteHehehe, not that I'm comparing my tetris mong to Tchaikovskii, but it does seem to be a pattern... does anybody find this?

Nah. It was shit.

Cerys

Despite mr rou-rou's flagrant Deppage, I have to vote for Da Tentacle.  Partly because he was better overall, and partly because if I have to lose to someone, I'd rather it be the future champion.

butnut

Rou-Rou. And that was one of the hardest decisions ever. Great game!

sproggy

Very, very close match, but I have to vote for one and it shall be Monsieur Rou Rou

blue jammer

rou rou for this-un:

Heh, good use of rats/potatohead and the yellow/faded tracks in the background reminded me of an 808 State cover :thumbs_well_and_truly_up:

Bogey

Eeeny-meeny-miny-mo...

Rats-Potato or Gorbachev-headwound?
Neon-Maconie or Thatcheratrix?

Tentacle.

Couldn't have been closer.
Jolly good chaps all round what not? What?!

morgs

TraceyQ

@ssmaster

sproggy

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"
QuoteHehehe, not that I'm comparing my tetris mong to Tchaikovskii, but it does seem to be a pattern... does anybody find this?

Nah. It was shit.

You utter prick

Sorry to spoil this thread, but I'm on a mission.

fanny splendid

Leave it out. If you want to be a prick, then do it in GD or in a pm.

Rou-rou's last shot drove me wild, so he get's my vote.