Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:20:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The Techie Thread

Started by Santa's Boyfriend, February 09, 2004, 07:40:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist

is this some kind of losing the plot monday lunatic thread - can anyone join in??

Santa's Boyfriend

Quote from: "terrorist"is this some kind of losing the plot monday lunatic thread - can anyone join in??

I think it's a Brain-Doesn't-Quite-Work-From-The-Weekend thread.

Rats

I chuck the .cue files because I don't want to burn any cds. I just drag the .bin file into vlc, delete it afterwards if it's shit or, if I think I'd like to watch it again, keep it. That's what I do, that is what I like to do. bin files are just photocopied sandwiches which you can burn onto woolen goods (jumpers, idiot farmhands and so on) with software called "bero", the self raising flour and wooly sandwich branding tool.

terrorist

That's just super they are the best kind.  
In that case I have an answer to all your burning questions.....

Cheese Arse H Christ

I think .bin files are something to do with the recycle bin, and that you can get rid of them by 'burning' them or something

terrorist

can I also burn these doberman testicles on a CD?  

Yes son as long as it's just a Backup Copy ;-)

Rats

What about this picture of dead evil fat man Harry Secombe hillariously murdering a primate in a dress via the slow method of nicotine addiction, pa?

This thread is gonna run and run.

terrorist

I've also been experimenting with using anti-toast to burn real life from CD-R it's still in the experimental stages as you can see from this picture of me and my brother/sister (we were never really sure) reluctantly having to release my Mum and Dad into a nearby lake to prevent them from suffocating.

gazzyk1ns

Are those the kind of images contained in a bin file for burning to a CD?

terrorist

these were actually originally .bin files on cd which were then frozen off.

Cheese Arse H Christ

What software would  you recommend for freezing off .bin files?