Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,574,327
  • Total Topics: 106,599
  • Online Today: 546
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:30:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

The "Big Fucking Cunt" debate

Started by twatloops, February 09, 2004, 10:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twatloops

Following on from the "Fucking Cunt" topic, who is the biggest cunt you've ever had to deal with on a face to face level, and more importantly, what did you do about it?

DonkeyRods

Well, being a leading Gynecologist, I've seen my fair share of cunts, ranging from tiny little mouses-ears right up to the most colossal sleeves of wizards. The biggest one ever was probably a young mother from a nearby estate...I took a miners helmet, a parrot in a cage, a torch, some scuba gear, ...forget it. I'll get me coat

smoker

oooh ahh ahha ah

last friday night, perfect example.

took this girl out on a date. went to this bar / club that's open late. soon as we get in, she goes to the ladies to freshen up, while i take a seat in a nearby booth, remove coat, roll a cig and sip a beer.
i've been there about two minutes when i notice stood at the bar two women stood next to two HUGE, jeff woad types, biceps bigger than my head, no necks.

so next thing is, the girls clamber into the booth. i move my coat to be polite. then one of the guys also steps in and starts looking at me meaningfully. you can probably guess what's happening.

i look up at the second guy. he's fucking HUGE. staring right at me. gestures with his thumb, "Move."

"what?" i say? still at this stage not fully understanding

"move."

"i'm sat here mate."

"i said move."

"no, i was here first. i'm waiting for someone"

at this point the someone emerges from the ladies and is prevented from stepping into the booth by thjis guy holding his arm in front of her.

"now move, or i'll move ya."

so after about a minute of this stand-off i bow to the cunt's superior strength and arrogance, and move. i was literally shaking with rage and humiliation for about five minutes. i do box every week but i know i'd have never got more than one punch in before both of these guys gave me a proper pasting. there was only one doorman and he was nothing compared to these guys.

fucking cunts