Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:00:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Doctor Who, Series 7 (part two)

Started by Mister Six, December 29, 2012, 04:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Replies From View

Quote from: Thomas on June 10, 2013, 06:35:34 PM
We've just go to be on the lookout for somebody else called Roy or whose name slightly rhymes with it.

Rory, you dumbbell.  You are too young to remember Roy Kinnear.

Thomas

Ee by gum, Replies, it were one o' them typos you hear about.

But it'll definitely be Rory McGrath.

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Is there an actor named Tory Buccaneer? If so, it'll be him.

Mildly Diverting

Is there an actress named Tori Buccaneer? If so, it'll be her.

sirhenry

biggytitbo

The BBC are quite insistent that they haven't cast anyone yet aren't they? That's the bit I don't get because I just don't believe them. They've know he was leaving for months now, and the Christmas special starts filming soon, the idea that they'd leave it this late to start looking is completely unbelievable.

Thomas

Well what did you think Bilderberg's all about, biggy?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Thomas on June 10, 2013, 07:22:03 PM
Well what did you think Bilderberg's all about, biggy?

Slitheen. The lot of them.

willpurry

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 10, 2013, 07:16:54 PM
The BBC are quite insistent that they haven't cast anyone yet aren't they? That's the bit I don't get because I just don't believe them. They've know he was leaving for months now, and the Christmas special starts filming soon, the idea that they'd leave it this late to start looking is completely unbelievable.

Have you finished with your woman 'cause she wouldn't help you with your mind?

biggytitbo

Quote from: willpurry on June 10, 2013, 07:31:46 PM
Have you finished with your woman 'cause she wouldn't help you with your mind?

You can say that again!

kidsick5000

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 10, 2013, 07:16:54 PM

Also, I don't think you'll see much of Smith in the Christmas special. I'm calling early regeneration

biggytitbo

Quote from: kidsick5000 on June 10, 2013, 07:57:07 PM
Also, I don't think you'll see much of Smith in the Christmas special. I'm calling early regeneration

What time? 6? 6:30?

sirhenry

kidsick5000

Quote from: biggytitbo on June 10, 2013, 08:06:47 PM

What time? 6? 6:30?

4.30. Just after tea is served. They aren't savages

Cerys

I just had a weird idea that the new incarnation of the Doctor will  be played by Jackson Wright.  Who he?  A stage actor I knew years ago.  I'm posting this so that, in the extremely unlikely event that my weird idea is correct, I can feel smug.  Yes.

biggytitbo

Replies From View

Quote from: kidsick5000 on June 11, 2013, 02:33:29 AM
4.30. Just after tea is served. They aren't savages

Shame.  I like sausages.

Cerys

Natnar

Complete series 7 Blu-ray/DVD coming out on September 24th (a day earlier for the UK i imagine) according to here http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=11604

QuoteThe Complete Seventh Series includes the following episodes and specials: "The Doctor, The Widow & The Wardrobe" (2011 Christmas Special), "Asylum of the Daleks," "Dinosaurs on a Spaceship," "A Town Called Mercy," "The Power of Three," "The Angels Take Manhattan," "The Snowmen" (2012 Christmas Special), "The Bells of Saint John," "The Rings of Akhaten," "Cold War," "Hide," "Journey to the Center of the TARDIS," "The Crimson Horror," "Nightmare in Silver" and "The Name of the Doctor."

Special features include:

Audio Commentaries
    Behind the Scenes Featurettes
    Episode Prequels
    Doctor Who on The Nerdist
    Doctor Who in the U.S.
    Last Days of the Ponds
    Pond Life
    The Science of Doctor Who
    The Companions
    Doctor Who at Comic Con

biggytitbo

Quote from: Natnar on July 10, 2013, 08:36:20 PM
Complete series 7 Blu-ray/DVD coming out on September 24th (a day earlier for the UK i imagine) according to here http://www.blu-ray.com/news/?id=11604

Dooh I feel thick now as I just realised your name is a kate bush reference!

Replies From View

Does Kate Bush sometimes post in forums about Doctor Who Blu-ray/DVD releases?  What's to get?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Replies From View on July 11, 2013, 08:32:54 AM
Does Kate Bush sometimes post in forums about Doctor Who Blu-ray/DVD releases?  What's to get?

Well she wrote Kinda of course, so its possible.

Replies From View

She also wrote all of Tom Stoppard's plays under the pseudonym "Tom Stoppard".

Natnar

Quote from: biggytitbo on July 10, 2013, 11:38:18 PM

Dooh I feel thick now as I just realised your name is a kate bush reference!

Yes, it's Rantan backwards. I use the Rantan name elsewere, and no i'm not Kate Bush...although who hasn't put on a white dress and danced around a moor.

Replies From View

Mine was a red dress but the lad makes an excellent point.

Cerys

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: kidsick5000 on June 10, 2013, 07:57:07 PM

Spoiler alert
Moffatt's stated that Matt's Dr will regenerate at the end of the Christmas special.
[close]

Replies From View