Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:57:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARRR! Know wor I mean, lads? Lasses? Phwoarrr!

Started by Cerys, December 29, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerys

Cerys

Mr_Simnock

While watching the 50 funniest moments of 2012 on channel 4 the other night I spotted Polly Vernon, former deputy editor of the Observer on it although god knows why she was on (all they could get at short notice?). Rather tasty I thought anyway, not many good pics of her on the net though (viz a limited google search).

While looking for stuff to do with Ugly Betty (Telly comedy/drama) tonight I came across Ashley Jenson, forgot how much I fancied her.

Two more rather loverly MILF's now. Sara Ramirez from Grey's Anatomy

and finally Laura Harring from the film Mulholland Drive and former miss USA (1985)

Bobby Treetops

Quote from: Bobby Treetops on December 31, 2012, 06:21:52 PM
Fixed

Although in this picture it looks like she's suddenly and much to her surprise, let one rip.

Don't worry Susanna, we've all been there.

Head Gardener

Ray Le Otter

Not a great pic but phwoarr anyway.

Dr Alice Roberts.

monkfromhavana

Whilst flicking through channels I chanced upon this fine lady in Marple.

Zoe Tapper

Gulftastic

In honour of the film I'm going to start watching soon:

monkfromhavana

John Carpenter's ex-missus. I think she's actually became more attractive the older she's got

*edit* I've just seen some photos of her now, and it turns out she hasn't.

Unoriginal

I'm wondering who will be the first to post a picture of their missus/wife/ex/person they know ... I saw Katherine Jenkins in Neath once and Rachel McAdams was milling around Port Talbot when Michael Sheen was pretending he was Jesus.

I'm too lazy to find a picture but the presenter of Shag, Marry, Avoid is wonderful. Oh, and Sarah Solemani. British favourites of the year.

Best overall is Yvonne Strahovski. Oh.

KLG-7B

Yeah. I can't imagine her not being arch and schoolmistress-like, even though she might actually be lovely.

Danger Man

My wife is very similar to Victoria Coren.[nb]As has been confirmed by the one CaBBer who has met her[/nb]

Be careful what you wish for......

Unoriginal

Mr_Simnock

I use to think she was amazing, then I watched a 'film' with her in and some horrible slimy looking bloke banging away and now every time I see her I think of that bloke and I've gone right off her.

Treguard of Dunshelm

NIC ENDO NIC ENDO NIC ENDO

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

Icehaven

The most beautiful man there is

Head Gardener

QuoteI use to think she was amazing, then I watched a 'film' with her in and some horrible slimy looking bloke banging away and now every time I see her I think of that bloke and I've gone right off her.

solo wise she still has it but yeah, I know what you mean!

biggytitbo

Thursday

Cerys

KLG-7B

Captain Crunch