Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:55:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARRR! Know wor I mean, lads? Lasses? Phwoarrr!

Started by Cerys, December 29, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Le Otter

The photos of Dr Roberts don't really do her justice. Here's a reasonable one:

Though the thought of her and Coren... excuse me.

MuteBanana

kidsick5000

A revelation today that this seeing this woman when I was 7, pretty much set the precedent for my type for the rest of my life

It also looks like she's reclined on sequin pizzas

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

non capisco

I used to fantasise about being married to her when I was a wee nipper but disliked the idea of probably having to put up with Ming the Merciless every Christmas. I knew him and my Dad wouldn't get on and there'd be tension so I swapped my wedlock based fantasies to Agent Triple X from 'The Spy Who Loved Me', you never see her Dad.

BlodwynPig

I thought she was the one from Buck Rogers, speaking of which

(interesting fact, I have never self-serviced over an image of her, as I the upmost respect for Erin)

(the one on the right)

Ray Le Otter

Quote from: MuteBanana on January 01, 2013, 05:00:05 PM
Is she the one Time Team with the dyed hair?

Could be. She was on "Coast" as well.

Princess Ardala and Wilma Deering. They were a bit mind-blowing for a ten year old I can tell you.

greencalx

Quote from: Head Gardener on December 31, 2012, 06:49:33 PM

Nina (of the Neurons)

I forced my son to sit sat through the whole CBeebies Christmas panto which unfortunately entailed half an hour of this

Unfortunately unable to find any pics that do her justice, probably due to pervs like me.

BlodwynPig

I am pretty sure its impossible to have a wank to live action Nina - as you could be mistaken for being a nonce.

Spiteface

Lucy Collett. "Glamour Model"

And while I'm on the subject of Redheads with big cans, Shocked we're on page 2 and no one's posted Christina Hendricks in this new thread yet.  Thought that would be mandatory:

Nicola Bryant, I've met her, she's nice in real life.

Cerys

Quote from: greencalx on January 02, 2013, 08:40:45 AM
Unfortunately unable to find any pics that do her justice, probably due to pervs like me.

Don't say I never give you anything.

Neomod

Quote from: monkfromhavana on December 31, 2012, 09:08:23 PM
John Carpenter's ex-missus. I think she's actually became more attractive the older she's got

*edit* I've just seen some photos of her now, and it turns out she hasn't.

You're not wrong!

I still want Vanessa Paradis to 'Be My Baby'.

Gulftastic

Another couple of tasty lasses on Pointless.

ETA sadly, as fick as pigshit. They are first off today. The same fate may await tomorrow...

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Gulftastic on January 02, 2013, 05:17:08 PM
Another couple of tasty lasses on Pointless.

ETA sadly, as fick as pigshit. They are first off today. The same fate may await tomorrow...

They were tiny as well, one of them could only just see over the podium.

Cerys

I watched The Prestige last night and was reminded that there is no limit to how hard I would shag Christian Bale.

monkfromhavana

"Pointless" update. Of the two who were on yesterday Jenna is quite attractive, the other one not so. There's also a MILF-ish woman called Leah who's quite cute.

Gulftastic

Out in the first round again, I'm afraid. Still, it was worth it to hear her answer of 'Captain Ahab (pronounced as Ah-Habb) - Treasure Island?'

Kane Jones

Quote from: Cerys on January 03, 2013, 01:40:22 PM
I watched The Prestige last night and was reminded that there is no limit to how hard I would shag Christian Bale.

Interesting.. Watching this with Mrs Jones last night, and she commented how Hugh Jackman would totally 'get it' (presumably a damn good cunting off her). When asked about Bale's fuckability, she recoiled, saying he had the most unattractive mouth/teeth/Cliff Richard lisp she had ever seen and he was 'gross'. Ridiculous woman.

However, I have a similarly irrational repulsion towards Kirsten Dunst for precisely the same reason. Her mouth is absolutely grotesque. I call them 'dog teeth' - the canine teeth are infront of the incisors.  Ronan Keating has the same thing going on, as does Billy Corgan. Billy Corgan is just a bald Dunst anyway.

Cerys

I first started lusting after Bale when he was playing Laurie in Little Women, but last night I was reminded of the fact that the man can act.  That, for me, compensates for a metric shedload of flaws in any man.

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

MuteBanana

Bald Dunst is such a great insult.

'Did you just call me a bald dunce?'
'Dunst, idiot.'

Gail Grainger from Carry On Abroad was cute.

Cerys

Kane Jones

Quote from: Cerys on January 03, 2013, 06:04:59 PM
I first started lusting after Bale when he was playing Laurie in Little Women, but last night I was reminded of the fact that the man can act.  That, for me, compensates for a metric shedload of flaws in any man.

Oh lord, yes indeed. Whether brooding in a cape as Batman or stumbling around The Machinist like a haunted skeleton, you can't take his acting chops away from him. I didn't mean to say he was flawed anyway,  just that he's got dog teeth rather like that stupid Dunst.

BlodwynPig

Cerys

monkfromhavana

Ballad of Ballard Berkley

Carey Mulligan looks particularly gorgeous in The Great Gatsby.

Jim_MacLaine

Not fussed about Mulligatawny but Pike can dangle off the end of my rod, anytime.[nb]doyousee?[/nb]