Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:17:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

PHWOARRR! Know wor I mean, lads? Lasses? Phwoarrr!

Started by Cerys, December 29, 2012, 04:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kitsofan34

phes

a sexy spy form the Goldeneye Donkey-Kong-head cheat mode

Blumf

A lady with boobies... and a nice face... I suppose

Gulftastic

Margot Robbie, once of Neighbours, now in 'The Wolf Of Wall Street'.

Happily, other saucier stills are now emerging. I may make an effort to see the film.

phes

buttgammon

She was my absolute favourite back in the day when she was good old mental Donna. I'm definitely going to see this!

If all of my dreams from c. 2009 are suddenly coming true, we're going to see Elle as a proper dominatrix in something or other very soon.

Famous Mortimer

Rewatching "Sliders", and series 2 brings the top quality mid 90s ladies. First up, Brooke Langton, who I suppose did okay, but I always thought deserved super-stardom (but my penis is not a Hollywood producer):

Then Deanna Milligan, who was a woman who could see onto the astral plane:

buttgammon

By the way, I'm definitely going to see that Margot Robbie film as the opportunity to see it has just come up. That's serendipity for you! I'm going to sit in the cinema as my eyes glaze over if some of the pics are anything to go by.

buttgammon

I'll be sat in the back with a camcorder a la that episode of Seinfeld but rather than making a crap bootleg, I'll be trying to capture the best bits so I can keep them for my own 'amusement'.

Neil

I'm gonna lock this for size, please start a new thread.

Morrison Lard

Neil in a PHWOOOOOOARRRRRR thread. It's worse than we first thought...

Morrison Lard

Quote from: Neil on January 04, 2014, 12:19:13 AM
I'm gonna lock this for size
Wait. One sec-

They're all locking this for size by the time..

Ok, Done. Lock.

Blumf

End the thread on the one lady we can all agree on

Johnny Yesno