Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 11:42:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

T In The Park tonight - Pixies!

Started by Neil, July 11, 2004, 07:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"[/pixies]

I heard Orbital were on stage, and P&P hugged each other after the last track finished.

Which tunes did they play?

...Planet of Sound, Dig for Fire and Gigantic...

oh.

king mob

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"[/pixies]

I heard Orbital were on stage, and P&P hugged each other after the last track finished.

Which tunes did they play?

It was their last U.K gig so hopefully its going to get some sort of repeat showing.

I must make it back up to Kinross for next years TitP, its been four years & theres no chance of Travis headlining again so i would say its safe to go back.

Neil

Quote from: "benthalo"
Quote from: "Neil"Here's an idea, why didn't BBC3 start broadcasting this afternoon, instead of at 7 tonight

Because they're not allowed to. 7pm - 4am is their limit.

Really, why is that bent?  Very odd, and they seem to repeat stuff a lot in those few hours.  I think they showed the same episode of The Mighty Boosh three times yesterday!  I was hoping that Smoking Room would be shown again because I missed it, but no, just more Boosh.  I noticed that Letterman is on ITV2 every night so I'm well pleased about that, it's many years since I used to watch him on Paramount Channel, in a delicious block of programming which also featured Seinfeld and Larry Sanders.  Magic.

QuoteAs reported in the previous Pixies thread, you can see them again on ITV1's Move Festival coverage this Friday at about 1am.

Coo great, ta.

Pixies on ITV (Move Festival) right now