Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:48:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Faces you'd love to punch

Started by 303, January 29, 2013, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspired[nb]ripped off from[/nb] by another forum, the title speaks for itself.

I'll start with an obvious choice.

And another for good measure.

BlodwynPig

presta didwicks

For services to British music

or, of course

Icehaven

Spiteface

Jack Whitehall. Not even a discussion to be had, here.

Head Gardener

I'd bid twenty quid for this

for

only joking godammit! I mean

of course

MojoJojo

Jim_MacLaine

Ban this sick thread.

Moderator..... oh Moderator!

Badsign

Quote from: presta didwicks on January 29, 2013, 07:57:22 PM

or, of course

My God that's good.  You'd probably hit the chord of C as you connected.

Gradual Decline

All these racists we have nowadays need a punch.

Sexton Brackets Drugbust

Iain 'Iain' Lee
Stephen Mangan - I feel bad about this one, as he may very well be the nicest man in the world, but by crikey his face enrages me...
The actor who plays 'New Kirk' in Star Trek

Key

As Rhys Thomas says, he has the lips of a cunt.

Hank Venture

This man has just moved to London. If anyone sees him, know you're completely justified to clock him.

Fabian Thomsett

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I agree with these choices wholeheartedly.

As Rhys Thomas' uppercrust fuck of a face has been nominated, I choose Benedict Cumberbatch. He has a mean expression and squinting snake like eyes. I don't enjoying viewing him, especially in smug failures like Sherlock.

I would love to punch Gideon Osborne in the face if I didn't think he'd enjoy it. Otherwise I would pummel it until gas came out.

monkfromhavana

or, of course

That's a bit harsh. You might not like the music he produces (although he generally only oversaw and approved it, rather than making it), but the guy is fantastically knowledgeable about music. He's also meant to be quite a nice guy, and i've heard/read that from two very disparate sources.

Robbie Wangels is a fucking cunt though. They generally play that tune where he "raps" on Heart everyday. It's fucking shite.

Overall though, i'd much prefer to punch Gary Barlow. It'd be more satisfying, plus his fat face would be softer on my fists.

BlodwynPig

The look on Barlow's face as he stagger back, unable to grasp the hatred that has come upon him after the years of reconciliation he has endeavoured to foster with the Great British Masses, would be PRICELESS.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 30, 2013, 09:14:53 AM
The look on Barlow's face as he stagger back, unable to grasp the hatred that has come upon him after the years of reconciliation he has endeavoured to foster with the Great British Masses, would be PRICELESS.

Your sucking up to the royal family won't help you now Gary! Cue pummeling.

Natnar

Smug, up-herself witch who think she knows everything.

Try not to crack your computer screen with your knuckles.

Gulftastic

or, of course

God yes. Especially during his ego-trip Albert Hall rat pack concert. His gurning as he tried to add emotion to the songs was excruciating. Such a wanker.

And Barlow, Royal and Tory tosspot, tax-avoiding Take That twat..

Jemble Fred

Most of these seem to be people you don't like, rather than inherently punchable faces. They're often two different things.

This cunt, for instance, is very popular on CaB, which is fair enough – but never has any visage more obviously invited a fist to be thrust into it at full force:

That's pretty much a trollface made flesh.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: Jemble Fred on January 30, 2013, 10:28:13 AM
Most of these seem to be people you don't like, rather than inherently punchable faces. They're often two different things.

To be fair (to me), Barlow fits both criteria. I don't like him and I don't like his face.

holyzombiejesus

Quote from: monkfromhavana on January 30, 2013, 10:37:30 AM
To be fair (to me), Barlow fits both criteria. I don't like him and I don't like his face.

Ditto this bloke...

shiftwork2

Quote from: Spiteface on January 29, 2013, 08:07:44 PM
Jack Whitehall. Not even a discussion to be had, here.

Top button undone and a four-in-hand knot.  Man's an animal.