Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:58:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Faces you'd love to punch

Started by 303, January 29, 2013, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

holyzombiejesus

There's something about James 'Jimmy' Nesbitt and his cheeky cheeky bum cheeks face that has made me want to take a hammer to him for years now.  Can anyone remember that advert he did for Ash's greatest hits when he got his cheeky bum out, the cunt?

Andy Votel.

mook

looks more like a poorly tied half-windsor to me.

new page wallabies.

Gulftastic

Mr Rachel Riley. I have no idea what he looks like, I just fucking hate him.

Brundle-Fly

This is like Custard Pie Corner from Krazy comic.

I'd give this amoral sod a pictorial pasting in memory of Denholm Elliot's daughter, Jennifer.

FOOF!

monkfromhavana

Michael Palin. I'd like to rough him up a bit.

Ray Le Otter

dark now my pies

Hate site! Hate site! Get this shit off the internet.

BlodwynPig

Controversial punchbag

more to your tastes

Slaaaaabs

doppelkorn

Looks like Tim Key with the attractiveness turned up by about 7%

Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth

Is it okay to want to punch that Adam Hills for constantly having such a smug grin on his face?

Glebe

Cerys

Now, for all I know he may be a lovely bloke in private life.  But one look at that face and I just want to punch it so hard that his nose ends up creating a new parting at the back of his head.

mook

Quote from: Claude the Racecar Driving Rockstar Super Sleuth on January 30, 2013, 12:58:57 PM
Is it okay to want to punch that Adam Hills for constantly having such a smug grin on his face?

no of course not. but it's perfectly fine to rip his false leg off and chuck it up some stairs everytime he mentions the bugger.

Ray Le Otter

Why would you want to punch Matthew Kelly? He wasn't charged with anything, but I suppose that's not a big news story, EH MEDIA?

Olarrio

No great surprise here:

Clearly starting it, consider me innocent:

Ray Le Otter

Oi. We can't have women being punched. Unless of course it's a woman doing it. In which case can we watch?

Beagle 2

I don't wish to punch any man, but if it could be arranged for me to walk on stage and slap this fellow around the chops with a large halibut during "Thunder Road", I would be 12% happier.

presta didwicks

Gulftastic

Quote from: presta didwicks on January 30, 2013, 09:11:11 PM

London eh ?

I like how Tony Mortimer has clearly refused to wear the stupid outfits.

MuteBanana

A terrible actor playing a terrible character. One that was involved in a horrible, biased storyline that crucified a much loved character played by a wonderful actor.

Just a glimpse of this cunts behaviour.