Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:51:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Faces you'd love to punch

Started by 303, January 29, 2013, 07:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chocky909

petula dusty

Needs a severe pummelling but I fear it would be like trying to punch a marshmallow and ultimately even more frustrating than leaving him unpunched. I'd still have a bloody good go though.

Small Man Big Horse

Quote from: Ray Le Otter on January 30, 2013, 04:01:22 PM

Not the Muppets obviously.

I loved the last movie but I almost feel like Kermit and Piggy deserve a punch for getting in to bed with Gervais. Sure, they might not have had any choice in the matter, but they could have set themselves on fire to prevent the forthcoming tragedy.

Also, Jemble, Shandling's very in to his boxing and regularly gets punched in the face. Add in misguided surgery, and he currently looks like this.

Which is surely not a face which deserves punching. Kissing, yes, but not punching.

DrGreggles

Quote from: Gulftastic on January 30, 2013, 09:20:16 PM
I like how Tony Mortimer has clearly refused to wear the stupid outfits.

I met Tony Mortimer a few years ago.
A surprisingly pleasant chap.

monkfromhavana

Quote from: DrGreggles on January 31, 2013, 06:57:32 AM
I met Tony Mortimer a few years ago.
A surprisingly pleasant chap.

Yeah, he's menat to be quite a sound guy. Looked after all the money he earned instead of spunking it all away.

Jemble Fred

Quote from: Small Man Big Horse on January 31, 2013, 12:44:07 AM

Which is surely not a face which deserves punching. Kissing, yes, but not punching.

It needs to be pounded into the pavement until it's nothing but paté hanging off a cunty skull.

In fact, that would be a kindness.

Artemis

Jodie Foster's eldest son. This young man wants a face slapping like nothing else.

Just seeing the face of that second person makes me feel genuinely angry.

holyzombiejesus

Any child with gel in their hair deserves a pummelling. The worst example was that kid in the Fruitella advert, miming along to I'm Too Sexy; unfortunately, I can't find a decent picture of the little shit.

Glebe

Quote from: Ray Le Otter on January 30, 2013, 04:01:22 PM

Not the Muppets obviously.

Indeed, obviously... how dare you even pick a picture with them in it! Although having said that, there was that terrible Jar-Jar thing from Muppets Tonight...

Quote from: gmoney on January 31, 2013, 02:45:15 AM

Oi! Watch it!

MuteBanana

His trailer on Food Network does my head in. From intensely smelling a peach like he's some poncy wine expert, to flexing his muscles in a tight short sleeved shirt while squeezing a lemon. This guy is a total dickhead. He also has an annoying voice and constantly has a moronic grin on his face. What an absolute tit.

I'm puzzled by your caption for that Telly Savalas picture.

Ray Le Otter

Punch. Punch. Hit with crowbar. Make no impression on his monkey face.

Lest we forget this utter cunt.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: MuteBanana on January 31, 2013, 04:51:23 PM

His trailer on Food Network does my head in. From intensely smelling a peach like he's some poncy wine expert, to flexing his muscles in a tight short sleeved shirt while squeezing a lemon. This guy is a total dickhead. He also has an annoying voice and constantly has a moronic grin on his face. What an absolute tit.

I'll see your Michael Symon and raise you a Tom Pizzica

Because the world needed a really low rent version of Man V Food.

Ray Le Otter

Well you might as well have posted a pic of Scrappy fucking Doo or Twiki.  Spongebob... I despair.

Don't waste the punch! There are real targets!

For example:

Just look at that face. LOOK at it. And make the fist. Raise...

BlodwynPig

Ray Le Otter

Ahh. I see what you did there and I'm hurt.

Gulftastic

Ruined Rory Gilmore, and consequently the last few season of 'The Gilmore Girls'

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ray Le Otter on January 31, 2013, 05:24:19 PM
Ahh. I see what you did there and I'm hurt.

Only scratching the surface, mungo.

MuteBanana

I don't mind Tom Pizzica. He's a bit more laid back. He reminds me of Chris Pratt in Parks and Recreation too.

I'd say him and the guys from Heat Seekers are the more tolerable people on Food Network.

Edit - Logan. Yup. Can't disagree with that. Jess too was pretty hateful.

Ray Le Otter

Quote from: BlodwynPig on January 31, 2013, 05:34:36 PM
Only scratching the surface, mungo.

You need to show your methods and working-out, and must try harder to pay attention in class in future.

C-

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Ray Le Otter on January 31, 2013, 05:39:31 PM
You need to show your methods and working-out, and must try harder to pay attention in class in future.

C-

no idea what you are talking about.

presta didwicks

Neville Chamberlain

Ker-POWWW!

Kerrrr-RAACK!!!

Kuurrr-RUUNNCCCHH!!!!!

Kiiirrrr-VVUUUNCCCHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Head Gardener

checkoutgirl

I assume someone has already posted a picture of the most punchable pair of twats in showbiz, Jedward.

Someone post a pic please. Look at their faces, just look at them. Grrr. Me punchy facey facey.

Dappy out of In Dubs is a punchable cunt too. Even his name is annoying. Dappy. I want to punch his name too.

Edit - I just saw presta didwicks post a picture of Dappy. Never mind.