Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:18:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

God of War: Ascension

Started by Hank Venture, February 02, 2013, 02:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodle Lizard

I only just started playing GOW3 a month or so ago (having relatively recently switched to PS3).  There's so much in there to like, but also so much to hate.  The first half an hour or so is utterly amazing and as good as any mythology epic out there.  But then you get into long passages where it feels like they haven't bothered to come up with much, so it's just running around occasionally dealing with repetitive enemies and jumping from thing to thing (sometimes made unnecessarily difficult).  I got up to ... er ... I think some kind of palace or temple or something and haven't picked it up again.  I don't hate it, and will go back to it eventually, but for the time being ... nah.

Anyway, yeah er ... I'll give that video a look.  I don't really know how they could improve on GOW3, mind, with the exception of the flaws I mentioned (which may be intentional or unavoidable).