Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:14:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People with annoying faces

Started by 23 Daves, July 13, 2004, 09:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr David V

That looks like Rab C Nesbitt out of character to me.

Doctor Stamen

That's weird - that Everything But The Girl woman always reminds me of Nicholas Lyndhurst (as well as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Desert Orchid), who's also mentioned in that post.  Maybe it's because they were all featured in a recent issue of tip-top publication, Narrow Head News.

Twelvebottoms

I reckon you're just saying you like the Chuckle Brothers because you're trying to be hip and ironic.  Well I say NO.  NO I say.

Mary Lynn Rajskub.

And that doesn't even cover it, it's a combination of face and voice in motion. It doesn't help that she always plays incredibly annoying characters (you can catch her as the ridiculously annoying Chloe in 24 Season 3 or the blind girl in Road Trip). She is the most annoying person ever. The End.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"That's weird - that Everything But The Girl woman always reminds me of Nicholas Lyndhurst (as well as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Desert Orchid), who's also mentioned in that post.  Maybe it's because they were all featured in a recent issue of tip-top publication, Narrow Head News.
The best - and cruellest - comparison I ever saw was Phil Lynott.  Sometime back in about 1987 Melody Maker printed a side-by-side shot of Thorn & Lynott, having first drawn a moustache on her.  The likeliness was, unfortunately, uncanny.

sproggy

Yes it's Steve 'I always talk over the end of records' Wright and his nob end sidekick Tim 'I know absolutely everything' Smith.

A wright pair of wankers if you ask me.

Frinky

Woo!

I win!

Go to goole and search for "cunt."

Heh, heh, heh.

Wooooo!

(this has made my fucking year)

Fuckwittio

Quote from: "Frinky"Woo!

I win!

Go to goole and search for "cunt."

Heh, heh, heh.

Wooooo!

(this has made my fucking year)

That's genius, and better than anything off Think Tank. Thanks for that!

Dr David V

Fan-cunting-tastic. I'm going to be singing that all week now.

Fuckwittio

BUMP.

Johnny Borrell (facing camera with mouth open) from Razorlight (comparable to Dickens, apparently, and a better songwriter than Dylan) gets my vote, primarily for this quote:

QuoteIf I saw me I'd want to speak to me, too - I'd think, 'That guy looks like he's from Mars, he's somehow strangely compelling.' I don't even look human.

Strangely compelling, eh? Doesn't look human? YOU LOOK LIKE VERNON KAYE'S CUNTIER OLDER BROTHER, YOUR SONGS ARE SHIT & ONCE NME FINISHES WITH YOU, THE GAME'S UP, COCKSUCKER.

Read the Guardian interview for further evidence of his cuntishness (and an even cuntier photograph). Kerrr--rrap!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/arts/features/story/0,11710,1270461,00.html

////

steevbishop

Quote from: "Fuckwittio"

YOU LOOK LIKE VERNON KAYE'S CUNTIER OLDER BROTHER, YOUR SONGS ARE SHIT & ONCE NME FINISHES WITH YOU, THE GAME'S UP, COCKSUCKER.

OWNED~!

and very much on the money all round, says I

Smackhead Kangaroo

Morrisey has quite an annoying haircut, rather thna his face

though all the Busted boys need a sound smacking on their botties

burpmitosis

Quote from: "Mr Colossal"

Maybe shes David Coultards love child...

You know what his face looks like?  It looks like just over half a face, mirrored.

Hypnotoad.

Big Jack McBastard

Bump!

No-one will ever convince me that she's attractive, regardless of how wet her clothes are or wanky marvel film she's in. She reminds me of :

Yep Odo from DS9

I know I've said it before but:

One and the same?