Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:14:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People with annoying faces

Started by 23 Daves, July 13, 2004, 09:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

It would be like punching a huge sack of shit though, wouldn't it?

Quote from: "Russell 'the fat mincing twat' Grant"Men worry about hair-loss, the shape of their chin, the size of their car and whether the small pain in their diaphragm is terminal and in which case, how long they have got to live. Nip it in the bud. Or, if the misery mania is in full flood, nip it anyway.

Cheers for that Russell, but I'd rather nip you in the bud with my size 10 Docs if that's o.k.

Dr David V

Emergency Lalla Ward Ten

Noel Fielding, obviously. The ultimate annoying face.

Andrew Collins too.

Tim Lott, as photographed at the top of his Evening Standard column.

And Brett Anderson from Suede, glaring into the camera with that 'I know of more seriousness than is dreamt of in your poxy philosophy' expression.

5 Knuckle Shuffle

I have a very annoying face. I have a quite a long Roman nose (yeah, it's roamin'  all around my face) and when I smile it seems to hook down towards my mouth more. My face annoys the fuck out of me so much, that I can't bear to look in the mirror because I feel like headbutting my own reflection. I have now resorted to shaving, a lá Blunkett style.
And no, you can't have a picture.

Morrisfan82

Quote from: "5 Knuckle Shuffle"My face annoys the fuck out of me so much, that I can't bear to look in the mirror because I feel like headbutting my own reflection.
If you did that though, wouldn't the resultant cuts form a kind of permanent Spiderman mask on your face? That'd look cool.

Dr David V

I know exactly how you feel 5KS, mainly because I feel the same (apart from the big nose stuff). Don't worry though, it could be worse. I'm thinking how at the moment.

tarantino - gobby twat.

Willis - Looks like he's about to have a stroke.

Dr David V

Bollocks, I can't find a single fucking picture of John Davidson on the entire Internet. It would be so appropriate too.

Mr Colossal

Another michelle-a-like haha

Maybe shes David Coultards love child...

My vote would also go to that Russel Brand guy... I think his wankery tone of voice would just urge me to rearrange the teeth between those jagger-esque fish lips...

Speaking of trout pouts, Willem Dafoe has quite a funny shaped face, but he did the boondock saints, and doesnt come across as a total wanker so hes excused, similarly Steve Buscemi. I think the persons personality is half of the irritance-factor...

El Unicornio, mang

That Coultard bloke is hideous :shudders:

It's the smugness that annoys me.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteI disagree with the Sofia Coppola nomination. That may be a bad picture of her up there, but I'm with VM on this one - she's a very attractive woman. She does that 'posh thoughtful girl' pose in most photographs very well, it appeals to the olde English romantic in me.

I find Sofia Coppola stunning in all honesty. She's not what you would call conventionally attractive, but then I'm not much for people who look obviously attractive (probably because I've not obviously attractive myself...). She has something about her. Mmhmm.

Sorry to turn this into YKWIF...

Here's one:

I'd rather backpack through Hades than glance at that hideous bint ever again.[

Fuckwittio

How about this cunt?

If that ain't the most slappable face in the UK, I don't know what is. Before I'd ever heard him speak, I knew my hate for him would be legendary.

Here he is, looking happily wed, the dirty fucker. Smuggest wedding photo I've seen since Anthea Turner's (speaking of who...).

Somewhere a student's union is missing their cunty president.

Mr Colossal

I used to think Kylie was nice in a cute kind of way, then one day a few years ago i saw her neck and whever i see her i cant get the image of stretched veins and tendons out of my head...

Old 'dish head' is another one who is beautiful...

http://www.madblast.com/view.cfm?type=FunFlash&display=2815

This is quite amusing, some of the current mega-babes without their make-up... Looks like hollywood had a 50% off deal on crack...

danielreal2k

the clever one you know? that talked?  .... yeh u know it.

Mister Six

Renee Zellweger. A cross between Jack Nicholson's Joker and Marlon Brando with some cotton wool in his mouth:

I don't agree with hitting women in general, but if you're specifically talking about this wretched harpy, I might let you off...

Also!

Surely?

El Unicornio, mang

I'm amused by the fact that the last two posters have mentioned the same people as others have, and have used exactly the same pictures to illustrate their disgust :-) (Willem Defoe and Matthew Modine)

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Fuckwittio"How about this cunt?

If that ain't the most slappable face in the UK, I don't know what is. Before I'd ever heard him speak, I knew my hate for him would be legendary.

Here he is, looking happily wed, the dirty fucker. Smuggest wedding photo I've seen since Anthea Turner's (speaking of who...).

Somewhere a student's union is missing their cunty president.

YES! That's the winner! Someone kick his fucking face off!

Frinky

Agreed. ^

Quote from: "Mr Colossal"

Sophie Ellis-Bextor picture in "Not Posted by Frink" shock.

danielreal2k

is SEB even human?  she looks halfbred between an Alien and a Moose

Frinky

I'm sure you all just enjoy baiting me.

I'd eat that muff any day.

Anyway, on the subject of punchable faces, there can be only one true punchable face, and that is:

I mean, really.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote from: "danielreal2k"is SEB even human?  she looks halfbred between an Alien and a Moose

And the fellowship were alerted to a tremendous sound at the end of the vast hall. They had awoke the Frinky, a terrible vicious foe. They could hear it. Thomp..thomp...thomp as Frinky moved closer and closer.
"Run!" VM shouted. "Now!"

Fuckwittio

Damon wins. Cunty face, cunty man, and Mr Frinky really chose his cunty picture well. I'd love to bang his face off Vernon's until even their mothers couldn't tell who was who.

Marcus Or Relius

Vermschneid Mehearties

Fuck Kylie, Kaye and Albarn.

MOR has just bagged me a winner. Even after I was arrested for assaulting him, I'm sure I could get off the hook simply by saying that his face is so grotesque and provocative, I was no longer in control of what I was doing.

Mind you, the tribunal would probably inquire why I didn't stop his pulse whilst I had the chance.

Doctor Stamen

Bushell, Vernon Kay (ewww), Jimmy Carr are all high on my list.  Couln't punch the Bextor though, she's luvverly.

Never mind punching that, i'd love to run it over with a ten ton truck.  It's just the whole "i'm so vulnerable, no one loves me" bollocks he spouts all the time.

Here's a challenge.  Punch old Fistface (above) to see if you can make him any uglier.  Bet you can't.  That nose has got more bends than Hockenheim.  If you did try and whack him, his black hole of a face would probably swallow your hand.

"Wotcha Chalkie!  Nick nick!  Look at this '98 Mondeo!  'Aaaaaaaaandsome!"

What a complete and utter git.

butnut

Quote from: "Mr Colossal"http://www.madblast.com/view.cfm?type=FunFlash&display=2815

This is quite amusing, some of the current mega-babes without their make-up... Looks like hollywood had a 50% off deal on crack...

That's like the online version of those pages in women's mags where they show them looking shit. And why do they do it? So that women look at them and think 'I can only be beautiful with make-up on', and by complete coincidence all the adverts are for make-up too.

Right, I can't think of any annoying faces at the mo, but a google image search came up with this:

It also returned this slightly bizarre and annoying webpage - all work safe

Fuckwittio

He ain't no oil painting, but some sad twat thought he'd do one up anyhow:

Check out the URL on this shot. Mmmm!

It's not so much that his face is annoying, more that every single fucking thing he does is:

It ain't polite to point, cunt.

Doctor Stamen

If I ever saw anyone wearing a t-shirt with their own face on it, i'd probably punch them anyway.  What a complete and utter prick.

Isotopedal

Sorry to return once more to Michelle from BB but I find she looks rather like a potato or failing that, Tom Hanks in drag...

Now there's a mental image