Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:05:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

People with annoying faces

Started by 23 Daves, July 13, 2004, 09:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuckwittio

A very annoying man...

...who was the most annoying thing about the most annoying film ever made.

And here's his British equivalent:

I already told Westwood it ain't polite to point, cunt.

This is, I think, the work of another member of this forum. Rather crude, and not in the slightest bit work safe, but he deserves it. British Eddie Murphy my arse.

http://www.thesunmachine.net/image_archive/archive/cookd/blackwood_cock2.jpg

sproggy

Try Bar-B-Queing that with a bit of lemon grass!

Tokyo Sexwhale

Quote from: "Fuckwittio"

Isn't that Timmay without the jawline?

Timmay

fanny splendid

Purple Tentacle

Doctor Stamen

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"WARNING: Frinky, do NOT click here.

I forgot to add Quentin actually.  Another 100% git, through and through.

Doctor Stamen

More here:

He doesn't look like a future king.  Looks like he should be earning £5.68 p/hour temping.

God, what a pair of cretinous morons.  He always looks like he's chewing on a spicy bit of dog dirt.

Useless set of bollocks, but with an ego.  I want to break his arm off at the elbow and shove his thumb up his arse.

Rats

I do NOT have an annoying face, it's the media, they choose the pictures. and that stupid fucking camera, I kept getting myself at the one angle where I had shit fluffy hair, tiny eyes, a snout and no fucking chin.
You've seen me in real life Hencole, you know how gorgeous I really am.

Frinky

Quote from: "Purple Tentacle"WARNING: Frinky, do NOT click here.

*Holds back...*

That car belongs to James and Mary Hooper (one of the very very few right-hand DeLoreans in the world).

QuoteIn my two day tenure, the car overheated twice, the battery died, those miserable doors locked me in for 30 minutes, and then it RAPED MY CHILDREN!

Interesting to note that he didn't actually have the car for two days - he didn't have it at all - he turned up at thier house, paid them thier £50 for the photo and then went home again, and then fabricated the whole thing. For a man to have something against an inanimate object like that is rather... sad.

I'll see you your Wilson and raise you everyone off Top Gear, except, perhaps, Tiff Needel.

Kawaii Five-O

Quote from: "Doctor Stamen"

Useless set of bollocks, but with an ego.  I want to break his arm off at the elbow and shove his thumb up his arse.

Aw, I was just about to nominate that playdoh-faced tosser too.

Nevermind. Usher, anyone? Don't want to google for picture, would have to punch every individual pixel.

I love Scarlett Johansson and the Bextor, in fact I'd love to look like either of them. That is an awful picture in the first post though.

Frinky

Quote from: "Kawaii Five-O"in fact I'd love to look like either of them.

You know, I'd never thought of it that way.

I bet I'd look right pretty in a frock.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Kawaii Five-O"

Nevermind. Usher, anyone? Don't want to google for picture, would have to punch every individual pixel.

Definetly. I was watching some crap show on MTV the other day and he's standing there with his shirt off, pointing at his six-pack, and he says "If you 'aint got a stomach like this, you're nuthin'", then strutted away from the camera. What a knob.

butnut

Kawaii Five-O

Quote from: "Frinky"I bet I'd look right pretty in a frock.

Well I'd take you out to dinner ;)

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "The Unicorn"
Quote from: "Kawaii Five-O"

Definetly. I was watching some crap show on MTV the other day and he's standing there with his shirt off, pointing at his six-pack, and he says "If you 'aint got a stomach like this, you're nuthin'", then strutted away from the camera. What a knob.

YES.

Also, phhhhfffffpppphhhhharell Williams.

Frink was right when he nominated everyone from Top Gear apart from Tiff, especially the older, long-haired bloke who loves Rovers.

sproggy

Here, take your fucking phone with you!

Marcus Or Relius

"I'm so mad me, utterly zany and surreal, please don't hit me."

Timmay

What a smug good looking cunt, eh? Eh? ;)

TraceyQ

Gummy bitch.

(Edit: ^^ up there, post before this one. Cor.)

El Unicornio, mang

*runs away*

Edit: Aw, damn and blast! (I was only joshing anyway)

Bogey

Looking at that* picture is a bit like the thing where the longer you keep repeating a word to yourself, the weirder it sounds.

You do look quite lovely though Tracey, you've just got your gnashers in a twist!

But think yourself lucky, yours are both well-alligned and white!

*not the one above but the above but one**.

**Now there's a sentence that'd fox a foreigner.

Space ghost

Just look at the fucking bitch

And then they got married.I hate them.

Dr David V

Bogey

Easy target I know but, you would.

Obviously I can't view this face without associating it with the annoying personality of the person to whom it belongs, but I suspect it would be pretty annoying even by itself:

sore bottom mum

another:

why he's not unemployed I'll never fathom.

I now want to put 'fathom' in that 'greatest words' thread

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "little pianist"

Yes, I'd smack it up something rotten.

I'd also like to put my face up for a smack because I don't like it. It's awkward and hideous.