Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:50:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

People with annoying faces

Started by 23 Daves, July 13, 2004, 09:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sore bottom mum

Quote from: "TraceyQ"Gummy bitch.

You look like you have a lovely personality.

poison popcorn

TraceyQ

Chuh, SBM. All I've ever done is loved you. And "Fifi" is getting played on this week's show too.

Bilko

Nice to see this post has kicked off again.

'Look at me I'm on TV, aren't I amazing'.

Mr happy face, Charles Clarke - Education Secretary.

Speciality meat product

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"

Mr happy face, Charles Clarke - Education Secretary.

The first thing I thought of when I saw Charles Clarke, was Mr Potato Head:

You've got to admit, you never see them in the same room together.

sproggy

phes

Quote from: "Peter Hammill"Nice to see this post has kicked off again.

'Look at me I'm on TV, aren't I amazing'.

Is that Plank Skinner or that 'Zany' doctor from 'Scrubs'. I'ts early and I really can't tell.

Marcus Or Relius

Dumb big green fucking smirking bastard! I'd like to stomp on his virtual mug until it turns inside out, then set him on fire. Not being real is no excuse.

Bilko

Quote from: "sproglette" =
Heheheheh, everytime I see him on newsnight from now on the word Fungus will enter my head.

Quote from: "phes"Is that Plank Skinner or that 'Zany' doctor from 'Scrubs'. I'ts early and I really can't tell.
It is Chris Collins aka Frank Skinner.

wasp_f15ting

Would you just look at this pungent fucking face :o

He makes all my nerves stand on edge, with a kind anticipation of manipulating his face to a nice fleshy pulp.

The thing that makes it all the more worse is his dominance in the Tamil movie industry, he has a couple of films in the top 10, with the number 1 also being taken by him. Just look at that captain brown hole fluffer moustache, who the fuck does he think is!!?

I hated Graham Norton's mug too, I really don't know why, it was just something within me that made me very uncomfortable when he was on screen.

As for women... I always hated Jade and Catherine Hepburn :S what the hell was that face? reminds me of some kind of Nazi enema administrator...

Tipped to become the worlds first sporting billionaire but you wouldn`t know to look at the miserable cunt.

Also on a golfing theme, I should send this to Viz for their insincere smiles column. His smile is pointing downwards!

Rats

This thread has been brought to you by Ashton Kutchers weak beard, the fuck.

sproggy

Just as you thought the face to head ratio couldn't get any larger, old Penky digs deep and pulls out all the stops:

Cunt.

notnotnatnats

An easy target, but still... creepy. He looks like he's wearing new romantic style make up.

Bogey

And he's not even showing us his weird, weird teeth.

Ps. Hi notnotnatnats!

Twelvebottoms

Bill Oddie

I've actually punched in three expensive monitors because I saw this face on them*:

clicky

There's also a photo somewhere of Michael Jackson AND Uri Gellar together. If that ever appeared on the telly you could sue for damages

*Now I make sure I sit at least 6 ft away from any screen.

Purple Tentacle

Twelvebottoms

OK there's only 20 of them, but here we have the third Formula One driver in this thread:
Jarno (definately gay as a window) Trulli

steevbishop

The Girl from Everything But The Girl

Her features are shrunk all up into the middle of her face! It's always disturbed me.

And besides...

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "steevbishop"The Girl from Everything But The Girl

That's Kitten from Big Brother, isn't it?

Twelvebottoms

steevbishop

Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"Terry Fucking Christian

Who in that picture looks a bit like Not The Girl from Everything But The Girl, who has a slightly less annoying mug.

Sam

butnut

Quote from: "Sam"

Has SBM ever revealed who this is, or am I being stupid?

Lt Plonker

Quote from: "Twelvebottoms"

Actually, I'm going to have to take issue with you on that. The Chuckle Brothers are fab, and deserve no such ridicule.

Vermschneid Mehearties

I offer my support to the chuckle brothers. Their faces just make me want to buy them a pint, and then ask whether they'd like to help decorate my hallway.

Nick Robinson, political correspondent from ITV News. He's got an annoying face. In fact, everything he does and says is annoying.

fanny splendid

Me too, how much harm could this pair of beauties do?

Sam

Quote from: "butnut"
Quote from: "Sam"

Has SBM ever revealed who this is, or am I being stupid?

No. I think it's just a random picture.