Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 07:55:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Fantasy Football League Season 04/05

Started by @ssmaster, July 14, 2004, 09:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phes

Just fine. I intend to improve on my Euro finish ( 4th or 5th i think ). Second at present.  

That kipper-slap's mine.

Beware of Mad John.

hands cold, liver warm

if anyone is interested in the bbc game, I'll start a league.

the bbc is the best i reckon

Doctor Stamen

Yeah, why not.  It's the last year for the BBC league so i'll have to have a go for old times sake.

But which is the Official VW League?  Hmmm..........

hands cold, liver warm

Right I've set up a bbc fantasy football  league.

All you have to do is register and pm me the pin number they give you

plenty of time as well because it doesn't start till the 28th of august

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/fantasy_football/default.stm

hands cold, liver warm

right, that's phes and myself in the bbc league.

join us

phes

Quote from: "hands cold, liver warm"right, that's phes and myself in the bbc league.

join us

Please don't think I'm attempting to start an abandonment of the present league, i just intend to do both. So yes, join us.

hands cold, liver warm

yes, the bbc league isn't competition for the first league. The two can coexist in harmony and peace, much like those loving neighbours in The Good Life and the middle east. The BBC league is about restoring cosmic balance, I got a sense that one verbwhore league was tipping the universe to one side and electrons were starting to act funny. So this second league is a counterbalance.

so far there is
me
phes
weekender
mangoliver

that means four, but we want more.

register with the bbc and send me the pin

I'll join this later, as work's filters are preventing me from registering at the moment.  For the same reason I can't check how the other league is going, so if someone can tell me the current standings I'd be appreciative.

Actually, if someone could PM me the player list I'd be doubly appreciative.  Less time on dial-up at home if I pick my team beforehand.

phes

(removed by request)

How we diddlin' with this now.

I've joined the BBC one, but hands cold hasn't got my PM yet.  I hope that doesn't mean I'll lose points.  I think the midfield of Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard and Graveson looks pretty good.

axel

The latest transfer code for the British FFL is

phes

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"

I think the midfield of Scholes, Lampard, Gerrard and Graveson looks pretty.

Oooh yeah

axel

Finally entered the suncookd league (W&M), thought i already had but nevermind. Straight in at number 5.

I checked this the other day.  I couldn't understand why I was in 5th place in the BBC league when I appeared to have exactly the same number of points as the person in 1st.

phes

Hmm PLC, that was a little odd. Still you've nothing to complain about now. Just checked the Suncooked league. Looks like a repeat of the Euro at the mo. I go caning out in front, then someone creeps up from the lower league and nabs it at the death!  Still, transfers are dished out monthly in this game (never good) and so you can be sure I wont make the same mistake that threw away my lead in the last league. Smoke me a kipper (puckers up).

How am I doing then?  Am I diddling well?  I can't check at work, and can't be arsed at home.

phes

(removed by request)

axel

I know i got an e-mail with it on, but whats this weeks transfer code for the sunccokd league (W&M)?

phes

This weeks code is 2008. Happy hunting.

Feck, that's wrong. I must have deleted the new one, sorry!