Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,582,205
  • Total Topics: 106,728
  • Online Today: 897
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 04:09:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

A quick question about Facebook

Started by Jumble Cashback, March 04, 2013, 10:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jumble Cashback

Decided to create a new thread for this, rather than clutter up the already burgeoning Facebook thread.  Is there a way I can allow my FB friends to share images and videos I post, without changing my privacy settings to 'public'?  I don't really want people who don't know me being able to see everything in my timeline/photo albums.

small_world

New thread you say????????

GET A LOAD OF THIS......

So, let em get this straight.
Gangs. Actual organised gangs, are getting stickers and sticking them on doors and/or gates.
Then other members of, presumably, the SAME gang are walking the SAME neighbourhoods LOOKING for stickers that will mark where dogs 'live'?
Really?
There isn't a bit of a risk that these stickers may become lost, or go unnoticed? They wouldn't just text?

I think the police would be a little bit disappointed if they were called because 'stickers are where dogs live'.
MENTAL
Who actually beleives this kind of shit?
It should be used to help cull the human species. 

small_world

Oh, sorry Jumble. I've got no idea about your problem. I only use facebook to sneer.

Jumble Cashback

Thanks *nodding with a sarcastic smile*.

vrailaine

You can set the specific privacy settings for each image/post/etc as you wish, I believe?

Jumble Cashback

Yes, I believe that's true.  I was just wondering if I could enable sharing, without going public.  In other words, my friends could show my stuff around all the like, but strangers couldn't just look me up and immediately be able to see all my posts. 

Dead kate moss

There's a 'friends of friends' option somewhere as I recall.

Replies From View

As far as I'm aware, if your friends share your photos (or anything else you've posted), and your settings say "friends only", then your photo will not be visible to any of their friends who are not already friends of you.  Their "share" of your photo (or whatever it is) won't show up to anyone who doesn't know you, but of course this won't be apparent when you're looking at their timeline from your own account.

This was my understanding before they changed a load of things, though.  It may be different now.