Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:56:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Shaving your pubes

Started by 303, March 06, 2013, 06:06:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Butchers Blind on March 06, 2013, 12:20:28 PM
I also shaved my genital area once but that's for another thread.

This is that thread, so full 70's bush or shaven haven, or somewhere in between?

Hangthebuggers

I leave mine untamed and wild like a kind of jungle full of wonder and mystery and awe.

Kane Jones

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on March 06, 2013, 06:14:32 PM
I leave mine untamed and wild like a kind of jungle full of chunder and misery and gore.

Fixed that for you!

Cerys

Normally I leave it to roam wild, but when I look down and it looks as if a tribe of spiders has been brutally squashed by my pants I usually end up trimming it all back.

syntaxerror

i was trimming my pubic hair with a pair of scissors once and accidentally stabbed myself in the bollock.

Mr Eggs

Nowhere Man

Every once in a while i'll trim the bushes.

Tiny Poster

I shave the sack and the area above my base for excellent oral sexuals.

biggytitbo

I have mine shaved into a triptych of Lenny Bennet falling off a ladder.

mook

it's mayhem down there - it looks like the wolfman eating a tanned mooli.

Squink

I've gone the full manzilian lately. I'm a regular back, sack and crack guy as well.

thenoise

Shaved it once, made me feel quite nice on the night but was uncomfortable and slightly itchy for a few days so wasn't worth it.  One of my exes used to shave her cunt, which was quite nice and a clear signal that she was up for it that night (just had to reach an inquisitive hand down her PJs), but took all the skill out of cunnilingus.

Don_Preston

Quote from: Squink on March 06, 2013, 06:57:12 PM
I'm a regular back, sack and crack guy as well.

... But do you shave your pubes?! Arf!

biggytitbo

A lot of these hairy patches on a man are linked. That's why if you start shaving your pubes it's  not always obvious where to stop and you can end up looking like Gail Porter.

Squink

If you want Biggy, I'll sell you a bag of my pubes to glue onto your head. 59p sound like a fair price?

biggytitbo

Quote from: Squink on March 06, 2013, 07:05:14 PM
If you want Biggy, I'll sell you a bag of my pubes to glue onto your head. 59p sound like a fair price?
Per pube or per bag? I have my own pubes, but I don't fancy having ginger hair on my head.

Sasha

I Used to work on a surgical ward , and part of my job was to help prepare the patients for their op, this included on the odd occasion shaving pubic hair.  I on one occasion managed to shave the wrong patient.  The man was fine, but I had to spend hours completing a " clinical incident" form.  True story

Borboski

I think if you expect a girl to suck your balls, you need to make sure that they're shaved...

Kishi the Bad Lampshade

I prefer to shave it all at the front, but then leave the crack nice and thicketed.

Shoulders?-Stomach!

I dangle them on top of my shiny head and only go outside on calm days.

Nobody on this website has pubes.

Why I Hate Tables

Mine grow pretty quickly, it turns out, so I don't bother shaving them off completely, just trim them. I can't grow a beard, so maybe I should just make a fake one out of them.

thenoise

I've never trimmed, as I don't know how to make it look any less silly (I'm a man).  I've heard that some men trim in order to make their cock look bigger, which seems a bit pathetic (feels the same size when your porking someone so no point).

Do you just hack away at the edges, or snip the whole lot shorter like a haircut.  Or layer it perhaps.  Can we have some before and after photos please?

Unoriginal

I like a good trim for presentation's sake. When it gets to the point where the pubes have curled and are bouncy, it's time to get the scissors. I'm almost sure the state of my pubic hair bothers me more than it's bothered any woman who's had to see my genitals.

Why I Hate Tables

Quote from: thenoise on March 06, 2013, 10:09:14 PM
Do you just hack away at the edges, or snip the whole lot shorter like a haircut.  Or layer it perhaps.  Can we have some before and after photos please?

I grab a clump and snip the hairs pretty close to the root if we're just talking about the crotch. I tend to leave the balls alone as much as possible as it's a tricky area.

shiftwork2

I now have a 'distinguished' twig and berries.  It's actually quite a good look if you have the right cock and balls.  Right professorial.

mook

Quote from: Smeraldina Rima on March 06, 2013, 09:55:59 PM
Nobody on this website has pubes.

that's 'cos they're all stuck in your dentures you old scroat.

^Wow. We've got a nudist in the stockrooms who isn't allowed to trim his pubes because sometimes we replenish the shop floor.

Serge

Like beard, like pubes, that's my motto.

Although: Why does pubic hair stop growing when it reaches a certain length? I had half of mine shaved off when I had my op, and I was worried that I would be laughed out of the pube-salons of London Town if it failed to grow back. But it's now matching the other, untouched, side despite that side having a lifetime of growth as opposed to two years on the shaved side. How does the human body do this?

Kane Jones

Quote from: Serge on March 06, 2013, 11:34:15 PM
Like beard, like pubes, that's my motto.

Although: Why does pubic hair stop growing when it reaches a certain length? I had half of mine shaved off when I had my op, and I was worried that I would be laughed out of the pube-salons of London Town if it failed to grow back. But it's now matching the other, untouched, side despite that side having a lifetime of growth as opposed to two years on the shaved side. How does the human body do this?

I was going to give you karma for this post, but I don't want to fuck with your feng shui. But you're right and it's a subject worth pondering. [nb]and wanking over.[/nb]