Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 10:07:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How much would YOU pay?

Started by PissOffMary,I'mHeadFairy, February 10, 2004, 11:55:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

I don't think I have the right shaped private parts to be eligible. Poor chap. I just hope that's not me in 15 years.

Hairy Chin

Looks like there's a lot of interweb virginity pimping going on lately.

Well, if you count two reported current cases as a lot.

MonkeyDrummer

fuck off. £1420...? Highest bidder is a Bob Corney...Craig could get a LOT more than he bargained for.

MonkeyDrummer

Unless of course it's Bob from Blackadder

Lord Spong

I'm not bad looking (so I'm told, usually by a girl who 'really likes me as a friend, but not in 'that' way')

Doesn't it fuck you off when that happens?

fanny splendid

I sell my virginity in packets of three.

Sorry Big Dog's Cock, but Piss off Mary, I'm head fairy is now the best verbwhore name, ever.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Judging by the shockingly high amounts raised by these two whores, perhaps it will develop into a legitamate way to raise some money.

Plus, the sex is bound to last about 10 minutes in a haze of sweat and misjudgement, so there's nothing to worry about.*

*Apart from obvious things of course.

Cerys

Bloody hell!  I told that bloke to fuck off, about six years ago....

splattermac

and soon he'll be rich and famous

its like an Avril Lavigne song

imitationleather

Yeah, fair cop, fair cop. But it's fake, innit?

Next!

Bill Oddie

Quote from: "fanny splendid"

Sorry Big Dog's Cock, but Piss off Mary, I'm head fairy is now the best verbwhore name, ever.

Seconded.

splattermac

someone read the Guardian on Saturday

thirded

Smackhead Kangaroo

I want to sell my virginity too, why why? Think of all those people just giving away their virginities, I could collect them and sell them for profit HAHA.
You just leave it under your pillow and in the morning you get a shiny penny can't say fairer than that right? Oh alright you twisted my arm, and a lollipop too.

nice list of names in the bid history by the way heh Bob corney and Trev smith want him pretty badly.

Dr. Gizmonic

Damn, my dad should have told me how much my virginity was worth during that long "Value of money" speech. Maybe if he had I'd be rolling around in money instead of syphilis sores today.

big dogs cock

So, it's come to this for John Gordon-Sinclair.

Quote from: "fanny splendid"

Er, fourthted. Have this special ceremonial baton.

It was the apostrophe that swung it eh? eh? Y'know, not that i'm bothered

shitshitshitshitshitshit!!!

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Cerys"Bloody hell!  I told that bloke to fuck off, about six years ago....
So it's all YOUR fault!  Why?

Cerys

Still Not George

That guy looks exactly like that gay bloke I had to sit through the whole of Hedwig before I'd worked up the courage to tell him I didn't fancy him. That was seriously embarrasing. If Ces has told him to fuck off as well then I think we may have a repeater on our hands...

-edit : That makes no fucking sense at all Will, stop posting drunk...

twatloops

So the student bint got the whole way through her publicised auction yet this ones been taken down already.  Tch!

Smackhead Kangaroo

Does anyone know where the lezzer prozzer's site is? I want to ask her about it, and post a blow by blow (heheh) account up here. I also want to know about the more deviant sexual requests she got.

glitch

Don't know about the auction mentioned here, but for the ladies of the board:

How could you possibly say no?

Cerys

Hold me down - I'm going feral!

... actually that wouldn't make a bad caption, judging by that expression.