Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 08:34:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

US All-Star Apprentice 2013 [split topic]

Started by Noodle Lizard, March 06, 2013, 05:49:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noodle Lizard

Is anyone watching the US All-Star Apprentice that just started?  It basically comprises the nation's favourite past contestants (the ones who agreed to it anyway), and what this means is we've got Gary Busey.  That alone makes it worth watching - especially as during the first episode we got to see him explaining to Piers Morgan how he makes meatballs.

Ja'moke

Quote from: Noodle Lizard on March 06, 2013, 05:49:44 AM
Is anyone watching the US All-Star Apprentice that just started?  It basically comprises the nation's favourite past contestants (the ones who agreed to it anyway), and what this means is we've got Gary Busey.  That alone makes it worth watching - especially as during the first episode we got to see him explaining to Piers Morgan how he makes meatballs.

It was also worth watching to see Omarosa tear in to Piers Morgan in the boardroom.

It's not very "All Star-y" though is it? There's some "celebrities" there that I have no idea who or what they are, admittedly I haven't seen every season of The Celebrity Apprentice, but where is Aubrey O'Day or Dayana Mendoza or Nene Leakes etc?

Barry Admin

I've split this off as it has no relevance to a UK version of the show from 2010, please remember to start new threads for new topics and series', thanks.

Ja'moke

Come on then Noodle Lizard, it's up to us two to keep this thread alive!