Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:20:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pen and paper

Started by alan nagsworth, April 10, 2013, 06:32:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lazyhour

I love Jamie Oliver is fat's avatar, but I have no idea what it is or where it's from. I'm bored at work so I've redrawn it, complete with an educated guess at what the rest of its body looks like.

DocDaneeka

Yes I like that avatar too, I think it's by this guy: http://donkenn.tumblr.com/ maybe you can find the original drawing and see if you were right. I like the little nappy you've added.

Anyway I've finished my alphabet of robots, here is a selection of the last ones:

R is for Ro-Jaws (2000AD ABC Warriors)

T is for T-1000 (Terminator 2)

Walter The Wobot (Judge Dredd)

lazyhour

Fantastic, thanks so much for the artist link!

Steven

Quote from: lazyhour on July 31, 2013, 04:15:09 PM
I love Jamie Oliver is fat's avatar, but I have no idea what it is or where it's from. I'm bored at work so I've redrawn it, complete with an educated guess at what the rest of its body looks like.

`Tis from the work of Donn Kenn.

DocDaneeka

Been mainly working on a little comic strip which is taking a ridiculous amount of time but I fancied some painting so drew this:

lazyhour

That's lovely. Very impressed by the watercolour sky gently transitioning from blue to pink. Top work!

DocDaneeka

Thanks! I bought something called "blending medium" which slows down the drying time making watercolour washes a bit easier.