Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:26:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

EVIL TERRORIST BASTARDS INSPIRED BY SICK MORRIS FILM

Started by Nuclear Optimism, April 10, 2013, 06:56:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuclear Optimism

WARNING: Daily Mail

Estranged wife of terrorist 'joked about jihad parody film Four Lions with him knowing he planned to blow himself up too'

The estranged wife of a terrorist joked about a Jihad parody movie with him, knowing he wanted to blow himself up like the bombers in the film, a court heard.

Salma Kabal, 23, was aware husband Ashik Ali and his accomplices were plotting a string of suicide attacks across Britain but failed to report it to police, it is alleged.

She was allegedly secretly recorded discussing the attacks with Ali at the terrorist's safe house in Birmingham.

During the conversations she joked that she would be the fourth lion - or 'lioness' in a reference to Chris Morris satire 'Four Lions'.

On another occasion Kabal sent her husband a text message which said that the film was being shown on Channel 4 as she tried to rekindle their romance.

Terror plot: Ashik Ali, 27, was recorded discussing the film Four Lions with his estranged wife, the court heard. He has been convicted of terror charges

Ali is heard arguing with Kabal that she does not believe the terrorist plot is serious, but later they share a light-hearted exchange on the issue.

'Oh, you think this is a flipping Four Lions', Ali told his wife. 'We're one man short, there's three of us. We ain't Four Lions yet'.

Kabal replied: 'I'll be your fourth one', before adding 'Lioness' when Ali says she cannot join their cell.

Edit: D'oh, missed the earlier thread. Bloody papers running old news.