Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:13:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Startling confrontations on the internet. [Or the easter island incident]

Started by Hangthebuggers, April 12, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Birdie contact DIA about MOAI share scheme?

Yes, tell DIA so we can find out what officialdom thinks
0 (0%)
No, the poor man's ill, leave him alone
1 (50%)
Yes, but say you're doing it on behalf of a Mr H. T. Buggers
0 (0%)
Ann T.  Saoi, oh no that's not right. Sorry
0 (0%)
something about a 'black pope'
1 (50%)
No, but MAOAM should bring out a range of Easter Island carving-shaped chewy sweets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 05, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

Hangthebuggers

Okay, I'm a bit drunk and was just about to go to bed. Just before closing facebook down I clicked on an image that had appeared on my news feed, and this appeared.

Mildly startled, I decided to get a cup of tea and try and decipher it. I returned and innocently typed in the comments 'That is the most confusing image I've ever seen'.

And thus it began.

A man, presumably Polynesian now living in New Zealand started piping on about how my race had stolen a statue and now had it in the British museum and that they weren't just statues but gravestones to their ancestors. He got hostile and told me I needed lessons in longevity and MOAI history [nb]Longevity no, MOAI history yes[/nb] 

I'll quote some of this alarming sentences. To save me having to type them out.

QuoteYou need a lesson in longevity and Suernatural History of MOAI

QuoteThats is why MOAI STARES all day long

QuoteThen leave MOAI and GO. It's not for you obviously.Go and draw your own History

By which point I was thoroughly confused, but kept with him and was nice enough to stick with him and assure him I was interested (I genuinely was) and asked him to explain himself.

After a bit of a ramble he said.

Quoteyou will see all the draft plan for Tidal Energy Gold Bullion Shares and other matters relating to MAORI People MOAI People and Arab simmilar OK We all going thru a change for the better and this is my DNA Title connections to the Polynesian Triangle and Arab World Egypt from Easter Island Connections Spiritually, Watch what happens next to the New World Order come Crashing down!

I asked him what Tidal energy gold bullion shares were.

He replied.

QuoteGold is the Currency set against WATER Currency of MOAI

By now I'm fucking confused. Easter Island statues, tides? Gold?

Then he links me this.

http://www.moaipowerhouse.com/#!welcome/c9lp

And continues...

QuoteNo wea are legalizing our Jurisdiction of MOAI as GODS IMAGE of his FACE of AUTHORITY to stamp our Legal Authority oover our SEABED and LAND Boundary Areas over the CROWNS TITLE

Me: For what purpose?

him.
QuoteChallenging the CROWN Rothschild Banks on our Land use as Mortgages and the Queens use of our MOAI she has in LONDON is this one I am cliaming is our Property MANA AUTHORITY to GOD not hers

So, Ok, I can see his reasoning. A statue belongs to his ancestors, he thinks it belongs to the earth and he wants it back. Fair enough.

QuoteMy WANOA ANCESTORS BUILT them for ME and my family. No one else can CLAIM THEM. They cant Overide ME
[nb]By this point, I have no idea what's going on.[/nb]

QuoteTITLE OVER the LAND that is why he is STANDING on our LAND

QuoteAnd if he is standing in LONDON NEW YOPURK BRISSELS [sic] NEW ZEALAND then they dont realise he is standing on GODS LAND

I'm assuming it's the easter island statue again.

So I asked him if that was what he was on about. And he replies.

QuoteDo we go and steal GRAVE STONES for what reason?

QuoteYES They are SUPERNATURAL

QuoteThey call it EVIL SPIRITS thats why they TOOK THEM

Ok..

QuoteAnd say they are UFO

Ok...

By this point, I asked him what he meant by Ufo. He ignored me and continued. But again I asked him about the UFO and he just insulted me.

QuoteWhy are u not educated tahn wasting my time

QuoteI have to work. U go and study all that.

QuoteGO ON I am busy

QuoteU LAZY

He also mentioned Pirates. And sailors from the east.

QuoteITS STOLEN INHERITANCE not HISTORY They stole a part of ME

QuoteThey took him on a SHIP

QuoteTahst theft and KILLED my PEOPLE

QuoteAbny PIRATES on SHIPS are the EVIL

QuoteShould never have come EAST

QuoteLOOK at the MESS of WHITE SAILORS

QuoteDIGGING UP our GRAVES

syntaxerror

Do you have a larger version of the graphic? It is a complete cluster fuck

Big Jack McBastard

So best case scenario for this bloke: He gets all his evil spirit-filled rock noggins back and then he rules the world, right?

Hangthebuggers

That's exactly how it was presented to me. That's what made me comment on it in the first place. It's maddening, blurred display.

I'm not going to sleep easy tonight y'know. I'm really not.

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on April 12, 2013, 01:35:53 AM
So best case scenario for this bloke: He gets all his evil spirit-filled rock noggins back and then he rules the world, right?

Via Tidal power.

http://www.moaipowerhouse.com/#!projects/c1vw1

(that's the website he linked).

Thomas

Don't stop updating, Hangthebuggers. I admire your 'I decided to get a cup of tea and try and decipher it' ethic. It's basically how spies won the Second World War.

Big Jack McBastard

I like how the 'science-type processes' are so long they 'have' to be tiny and in an inappropriately sized picture anyway with an embedded youtube vid in it where he bitches about the monarchy.

Big Jack McBastard

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on April 12, 2013, 01:37:06 AM
Via Tidal power.

http://www.moaipowerhouse.com/#!projects/c1vw1

(that's the website he linked).

I aver he means to control the very oceans of the globe!

If he has his way we'll all be remote flooded to buggery when he goes looking to reclaim his Maoi head from Liz's kecks drawer.

gabrielconroy

Have you thought about sending him a large replica of the statue in question? If he's never seen it in person you could just use one out of wood or foam and put some rocks in it.

Lyfjaberg

No! With this statue he could control the sea... and undermine gold prices fatally.

And, as you know, every shit high street in Britain is kept afloat by GOLD4CASH franchises. We would be doomed.

Big Jack McBastard

Do him a CGI one, just a cardboard box and a tarpaulin on one of them greenscreens, with little white balls all over it, he'll never know the difference.

Big Jack McBastard

As a matter of fact I reckon he'd be happy with just the cardboard box and some packing foam bless him.

That's the real reason he wants them sent back.

Thomas

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on April 12, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Amidst all that text I'm half-expecting to see the words 'We built this city on rock and roll' or similar. 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.'[nb]being a titty esoteric little so-and-so, in Year 9 I handed in a Geography essay that was just that sentence over and over again. Wasn't I a card?[/nb]

Dusty Gozongas

QuoteYou need a lesson in longevity and Suernatural History of MOAI

sez an obviously very stressed geezer on the internet.

Why isn't there enough zen in the world?

alcoholic messiah

QuoteThey took him on a SHIP

QuoteThats is why MOAI STARES all day long

checkoutgirl

QuoteThey call it EVIL SPIRITS thats why they TOOK THEM

I think this guy has pumped himself full of magic monkey juice and is on a trip to space land.

Alberon

He sounds more bonkers than most of the loonies I've poked with a stick over the years on the net.

And that image must have taken him hours to work out. He probably thinks it makes perfect sense even though it's making my monitor bleed.

Hangthebuggers

Hangthebuggers

I'm definitely not stalking this guy. I'm just fascinated by him.

Hopefully there's a clue or two amongst all this.

Hangthebuggers

He's back again. This time with an arrest warrant for the Queen.

Hangthebuggers

Johnny Townmouse

Big Jack McBastard

QuoteElizabeth Windsor aka 'Corporate Private Coy Person'

Is that her gangsta codename when she mingles with the other richest fuckers in the world?

She's got two days to respond, I'm on the edge of my seat here!!!

Big Jack McBastard

Whatever the nail biting outcome of the above may be I sincerely hope the guy soon gets a solid shot at personally arresting her himself and actually manages to get the cuffs on and haul her off into the back of a van.

Best of luck to him.

Thomas

I've run some of the imagery through our system,[nb]dun a Google.[/nb] and I've unearthed this treasure trove of related stuff for you -

https://picasaweb.google.com/109077180482482073719

And he does videos -

http://www.youtube.com/user/moaienergy

For what it's worth, I reckon he's had some botchy hair loss treatment.

Sony Walkman Prophecies