Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Startling confrontations on the internet. [Or the easter island incident]

Started by Hangthebuggers, April 12, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Birdie contact DIA about MOAI share scheme?

Yes, tell DIA so we can find out what officialdom thinks
0 (0%)
No, the poor man's ill, leave him alone
1 (50%)
Yes, but say you're doing it on behalf of a Mr H. T. Buggers
0 (0%)
Ann T.  Saoi, oh no that's not right. Sorry
0 (0%)
something about a 'black pope'
1 (50%)
No, but MAOAM should bring out a range of Easter Island carving-shaped chewy sweets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 05, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

Ein Sof

YES! I've always liked playing Guess Who?, especially if it's been super-sized.

Big Jack McBastard

Happy to see he's still sticking to his badly worded and photoshopped guns.

I feel the need to repost this here, it's where it belongs:

Famous Mortimer

Is there a convenient summing up of the MOAI fella's position, in type I can read? I'm sort of intrigued.

Never mind, videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/moaienergy

Hangthebuggers

QuoteThese are EXACT CITATIONS that will make a JUDGE and LAWYER RUN for the HILLS and HIDE!

QuoteADD to that the ONLY KING SEAL in the WORLD that is LEGAL and BINDING on EVERY LIVING SOUL! So who do you think is the IMPOSTER collecting the KINGS REVENUE? GUESS WHO?

QuoteAnswer see you give up easily! The BLACK POPE!

QuoteWHAT will MOAI do with the BLACK POPE? Answer! CUT HIS NUTS OUT them HANG HIM under the KINGS ADMIRALTY LAW! Thats what its FOR! FRAUD IMPOSTERS someone with a COCK and a ASS who IMPERSONATES a KING and Collects his ROYAL REVENUE! MOAI is the KINGS MOUTH PIECE CREDITOR!

Christ.

Hangthebuggers

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on December 14, 2013, 03:36:16 AM
Happy to see he's still sticking to his badly worded and photoshopped guns.

I'm a bit drunk. Very tempted to paste this to Mr Wanoa's facebook page and ask him if this is why MOAI stares?

Big Jack McBastard

Go for it if you like, tell him it's a heartfelt vision of support, mind you he'll probably think we're from the future if he sees it, his MS Paint world will be rocked to its foundations.

Mr Eggs

Quote from: Big Jack McBastard on December 14, 2013, 03:36:16 AM

Was that geared to promote:

"Fundamental Business Management Plan Networks for Gold Bullion Backed Liquid Hydrogen Fuel Tidal Energy Co Op Cyber Ownership Shares strategies inquiries here"?

https://twitter.com/tidalelectric

Big Jack McBastard

So that's:

$1,140,901,000,000,017,600,000,000,000,000

Or one nonillian a hundred and forty octillion, nine hundred and one septillion, seventeen quadrillion, six hundred trillion dollars that he's after.

If wikipedia is to be believed in 2012 entire world made about 71,830 billion dollars.

So we're looking at roughly (15,883,349,575,386,573.8) Fifteen quadrillion eight hundred and eighty three trillion three hundred and forty nine billion five hundred and seventy five million three hundred and eighty six thousand five hundred and seventy three years and about 9 months to pay him off, provided everyone works together, incurs no costs and every penny goes to him.

Hangthebuggers

QuoteWhoever buys this property which sits over my MOAI WANOA UETAHA Sacred Burial Ground will certainly lose it the same way the owners of 61 Cook Street Auckland old Council Buildings are about to lose it. This Motel will be BLOWN off the LAND or someone take it away as it was the Offensive Pakeha who built this right on top of my own WANOA ANCESTORS GRAVE SITES the BASTARDS and anyonme who is on this Property is LIABLE to be SHOT under ADMIRALTY COURT MARTIAL LAW of KING WILLIAM IV and MOAI CROWN CONFEDERATION acting now the POLICE are NOTIFIED in a meeting! Watch what happens next to OFFENDERS LOSE EVERING I mean EVERYTHING interfering with this MOAI CONTRACT. To anyone who gets in the ROAD and Interferes with a COMMERCIAL LIEN CONTRACT is getting CLOSE to the NOOSE TRY IT and SEE what happens! This is the same for the owners of 61 Cook Street Auckland suffers the fate of losing everything as well in January. The Police are notified as well and know we have BRITISH MILITARY on STANDBY! MOAI that is.

Poor fuckers.

also this

QuoteMOAI USE ADMIRALTY LAW TO HANG HIM BY HIS BALLS TILL IT DROPS OFF!

Big Jack McBastard

Gah I got my maths wrong it's actually slightly worse cos I didn't notice the currency changes.

$$1,140,900,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
plus
£1,000,000,017,600,000,000,000,000

Exchange rate of 1.64705 from quids to bucks

So thats $1,140,901,647,050,028,988,080,000,000,000 or £692,693,995,469,521,991,934,523,998,208

Six hundred and ninety two octillion pounds, sounds much more reasonable.

Snobbish Puerile Wanker

Quote from: John Wanoa
This is what MOAI is going to be doing soon SPACE!
http://www.russianspaceweb.com/rd0146.html

I, for one can't bloody wait.

Thomas

Quote from: Thomas on January 15, 2014, 12:14:09 PM
I hope one of those tabs is the Google homepage:

Unfortunately that's only a logo on the UK Google, for the 255th anniversary of the BRITISH museum, Thomas. 
Wanoa won't see it.

Hangthebuggers

Famous Mortimer

If you get a headache from Wanoa and his sweet MOAI stylings, how about checking out this website, formerly www.five.org.uk, which popped up in the classifieds of Private Eye from time to time?

http://www.mi5.com/

Thomas

Ah, poor fella.

QuoteThe first incident in June 1990 was when a newsreader made what seemed to be a reaction to something which had happened in my home, and out of context of what they were reading.

QuoteIn spring 1994, Chris Tarrant on his Capital morning show made an aside to someone else in the studio, about a person he didn't identify. He said, "You know this bloke? He says we're trying to kill him. We should be done for attempted manslaughter".

That mirrored something I had said a day or two before.

JesusAndYourBush

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on January 15, 2014, 01:54:45 PM
If you get a headache from Wanoa and his sweet MOAI stylings, how about checking out this website, formerly www.five.org.uk, which popped up in the classifieds of Private Eye from time to time?

http://www.mi5.com/

Ahhhh! I've seen that site before (or an earlier version of it).  I've seen his spam on newsgroups for over a decade and he's been doing it for longer than that. Quite disconcerting. I can't work out if it's an elaborate prank by a very bored person or if he's genuinely mentally ill.

Hangthebuggers

Birdie

Mloclam

that pic looks like the kind of thing i doodle when im on the phone.

Big Jack McBastard

'Skeptics' he calls us?!

I for one take exception to that, I am firmly on side have been from the start I'll have you know Mr Wanoa[nb]oh I do hope he pops back for a look[/nb]

..and I'm not the only one, this is sadly not my work, another faithful acolyte hedgehog90 built this marvel to worship in our MC world:

Big Jack McBastard

Further evidence of fealty from the MC gang, Mr Kayozz providing this little number for those of us who dare look in the other direction.

Will a monument to Felicity Fey do the trick? I can do that.

Hangthebuggers

QuotePlease refrain from using any material originated by John Hoani Kahaki Wanoa today as of this Notice and Seals of the KING OF ENGLAND! The British MILITARY is alerted today that "MOAI CROWN" Confederation is at Risk of its management at the moment will cease to operate till the management is investigated. WARNING! If any person is from this day on using MOAI Material the property Copyright of John Wanoa, be prepared for a MOAI Commercial Lien Property Search and Seizure Arrest Warrant by Court Martial Order! The situation is now under management risk assessment and screening of all members as of today. I will continue to operae the Site and its contents solely till such time as a new management is put in place. We are sorry for the delays again

Does this mean cookdandbombd is now owned by John Wanoa?

Mr Eggs

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Check out the bloke's new MOAI website - only slightly less incomprehensible than his picture posts:

http://www.moaipowerhouse.com/