Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:37:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Startling confrontations on the internet. [Or the easter island incident]

Started by Hangthebuggers, April 12, 2013, 01:23:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Birdie contact DIA about MOAI share scheme?

Yes, tell DIA so we can find out what officialdom thinks
0 (0%)
No, the poor man's ill, leave him alone
1 (50%)
Yes, but say you're doing it on behalf of a Mr H. T. Buggers
0 (0%)
Ann T.  Saoi, oh no that's not right. Sorry
0 (0%)
something about a 'black pope'
1 (50%)
No, but MAOAM should bring out a range of Easter Island carving-shaped chewy sweets
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: March 05, 2014, 03:56:55 AM

Birdie

Quote from: Angrew Lloyg Wegger on February 23, 2014, 03:33:21 AM
Check out the bloke's new MOAI website - only slightly less incomprehensible than his picture posts:

http://www.moaipowerhouse.com/

I have such mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand I feel dreadfully sorry for him because if not mentally ill, he's definitely got some kind of impairment (just by the way he writes missing out key words and such).

On there other hand, I want to send an email to the Department of Consumer affairs  and ask them if it's a scam.  I like the idea of a fellow public servant having to wade through it all and draft a reply to me.  That would be unkind...and yet, I'd love to hear the official line.

I will let CaB decide.

Omckendrick

I have just spent far too much time wading through all of this.

Hangthebuggers

Hangthebuggers

I like this ambiguity of this snippet from John Wanoa's status update:

QuoteNow MOAI is about to launch into this field of energy in Scotland or New Zealand depends on who jumps in the Investment shares first. And it may be Russia or India. Maybe even Iceland or Bad Korea. We shall see.

Or wherever... Wales? Bolivia? Either way... MOAI is coming.

N0rth Korea
N
Spoiler alert
o
[close]
rth Korea
NORTH KOREA.
EDIT:
Hm. Interesting.

Birdie

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on April 26, 2014, 04:04:02 AM

Or wherever... Wales? Bolivia? Either way... MOAI is coming.

I don't care where as long as one of you takes him off our hands.

Buelligan

Quote from: Bored of Canada on April 26, 2014, 05:34:21 AM
N0rth Korea
N
Spoiler alert
o
[close]
rth Korea
Bad Korea.
EDIT:
Hm. Interesting.

Yes it is.  And who can say whether it should actually be Sad Korea, I sense a lot of pain there. 

Famous Mortimer

North Korea

I reckon one day an energy scientist will read one of John Wanoa's posts and have a blast of revelation which will change the world as we know it.

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Thursday

Quote from: Famous Mortimer on April 26, 2014, 11:56:46 AM
North Korea

I reckon one day an energy scientist will read one of John Wanoa's posts and have a blast of revelation which will change the world as we know it.

I hope in about 2000 years time our civilization has been wiped out and it's all that remains of the internet.

vrailaine

So what's the deal with this here, is he being catfished? I reverse image searched the photos of yer one and it's some actress. Surely a nut like this would be aware of reverse image search?

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Come on, he clearly knows what he's doing. I mean, look how many browser tabs he's got open!

Hangthebuggers

You all ready for this?

MOAI currency.

Courtesy of the MOAI power house bank facebook page.

Birdie

Birdie

I would like to teach John a thing or two about information design.

He really isn't well though is he? 

Hangthebuggers

Hangthebuggers

I'm truly fascinated though. For me, the Wanoa clan are a glimpse across the world. They have ambitions that involve all sorts of stuff, that involve off-shore HYDRO plants and renewable MOAI energy and the control and manipulation of the waves.

Not only that, but they're backed up by Mana sources.

Birdie

I'm grateful for our relatively restrictive gun laws.

This appears to be his brother/cousin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmcbEVo41KA

Quote"fuck the clean head shot... blow the cunt right off!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InlS8PZp8zQ

QuoteDesmond is preparing an ORDER for Public Execution by way of HANGING and issuing it to Queen Elizabeth aka Elizabeth Windsor of England Y. Get fucked you bitch!"

Hangthebuggers

He's up to his old tricks it seems. I can only assume he is going to flood the market with these things, rendering money obsolete.

It's a lovely note though isn't it? The ponderous statue, the randomly elected mayoress, an ocean of gold.

Good old John Wanoa.

Big Jack McBastard

Even with hundred billion pound notes, HRH Liz would have to acquire six quintillion, nine hundred twenty-six quadrillion, nine hundred thirty-nine trillion, nine hundred fifty-four billion, six hundred ninety-five million, two hundred nineteen thousand, nine hundred nineteen point four of them to pay off her debts.

Where does John plan on keeping all of that paper? Wouldn't we have to deforest the planet?

Am I being a 'skeptic' again?..

Stoneage Dinosaurs

Quote from: Hangthebuggers on March 01, 2015, 08:38:08 PM

He's up to his old tricks it seems. I can only assume he is going to flood the market with these things, rendering money obsolete.

It's a lovely note though isn't it? The ponderous statue, the randomly elected mayoress, an ocean of gold.

Good old John Wanoa.

Well, that's me convinced. I unresrevedly (sic) place all my trust in the new Govenoress (also sic).