Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:41:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

"What will you be doing in 2013?"

Started by swinny, July 20, 2004, 10:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slim

Canada/Homebrew weed/bowler hat.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "sanchopanza"whats a straw boater?

I might go for the monacle and the 'tache too.

sanchopanza

Ah, I see.

That's far too home counties for me, I'm from Scotland you see, if I wore that people would call me a Poofter!

Gazeuse

Yes, odd that, considering that dresses are acceptable on men in Scotland.

I am only joking, of course. I have been told that my little hairy legs would suit a kilt rather well. ;-)

Jemble Fred

I don't even know where I'm going to be at the end of this month – although I'm sure I'll be pissed off.

Smackhead Kangaroo

Hopefully you'll all be grovelling in a world under my titanium grip. that's if some poncey spy doesn't shoot me with my own shrink ray laser first

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

You are Professor Frink and I claim my £5.

Frinky

Al Tha Funkee Homosapien

I think the word you were looking for is 'gahoy'.

Artemis

Is this thread a reference to the impending doom we all face in 2012?

As long as we don't all die the year before, in 2013 I will be resting on white sands having migrated to Australia, wondering why I still feel unfulfilled even having set up a new life for myself thousands of miles away. It will then dawn on me that I can travel, but I can't run away... from myself. I'll start crying at this point, lamenting the amount of time and money that I'd invested getting to this point.

Mister Cairo

I'm planning on going abroad while the flipping Olympics come to Britain, so I might stay there if things work out really well. But hopefully I'll be in a full-time job by then.