Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 07:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

POLL: Music or Death

Started by hymen spaz, July 20, 2004, 09:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whatcha Gonna go for punk?

Musician
14 (87.5%)
Martial Artist
2 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: July 20, 2004, 09:21:42 PM

hymen spaz

If I Could offer you a wish so that instanly you could either become a brilliant musician capable of writing amazing songs and playing any instrument you fancied......

OR

Become insatantly trained in all martial arts so you were pretty much the hardest person on Earth - What would you go for?

VorpalSword

I would choose neither-

Music: Yes, if I were given that wish I would  be a good  musician. but no one is as good as the Lord. for he plays the music of love, on the instrument of mercy.

Death: But did the Lord not say "Violence is wrong, to hurt  another man is to hurt me."? He did

hymen spaz

he also said

"Bruce Lee is well mint - I've seen 'Way of the Dragon' 14 times"

Apparently he said this to the guy in the Grimsby Blockbusters last thursday.

Gazeuse

Quote from: "VorpalSword"he plays the music of love, on the instrument of mercy.
Through the amplifier of salvation.

Vermschneid Mehearties

I'd choose the martial artist. I'm interested in music as it is, so that'd give me something to work on while I remained the hardest person on earth without breaking a sweat (or a law).

Fucknose

personally I'd rather be the musician, I think it's an inate talent to be an amazing artist whereas you can train to be a martial artist (cue opposing arguments)  Although, if you were the martial artist you could slowly learn an instrument and just kick the crap out of anyone who said you were shit.  (ps, can you have super-powers like being able to fly? then it's definitely that one)

boki

Trouble with the martial arts option is it'd make you a target for all the world's pub psychos and some jealous bastard would probably just shoot you rather than try to do it the hard way.  Musician it is, then - even if plenty of them get shot too come to think of it...