Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:21:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Grabs

Started by biniput, May 07, 2013, 09:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiftwork2

No personal attack intended on anyone at all, but these are balls aren't they?  Very rarely funny.

the

The funnier ones usually work because they have some kind of serendipitous ongoing logic, or they work in a surprise question-and-answer way. A lot of people post ones that don't have that and I'm a bit stumped by those.

But still a higher hit rate than

[tag]This!!![/tag]

Mr_Simnock

QuoteNo personal attack intended on anyone at all, but these are balls aren't they?  Very rarely funny.

everyone of these is like hearing a new lost sketch by peter cook in comparison to every single dogshit brucie has died thread, just be glad they arn't about anymore

Mr_Simnock

earl_sleek

the

Y'see, I'm with shiftwork2 on ones that are in this format:

(Nb. not real threads... well, not in name anyway)

Using the title of one thread to call the subject of another crap isn't exactly wit.

New Jack

Johnny Yesno

Dex Sawash

Quote from: shiftwork2 on May 23, 2018, 10:35:10 PM
No personal attack intended on anyone at all, but these are balls aren't they?  Very rarely funny.

I laugh at them sometimes. Also liked the [tag] "funny" pictures [/tag] that was here when we had tags.

the

Quote from: Dex Sawash on May 28, 2018, 07:30:16 PMAlso liked the [tag] "funny" pictures [/tag] that was here when we had tags.

Was applied condescendingly to indicate that anything Photoshop related is shit and passé (once we had an entire board dedicated to that sort of creative effort - now instead people can just about be fucked to write about willies and poo poo, and childish shit with exclamation marks at the end). The tag of a fucking cunt

Johnny Yesno

Quote from: the on May 28, 2018, 08:05:33 PM
The tag of a fucking cunt

Wasn't it [tag]'funny' 'pictures'[/tag]? I thought the second set of quotes saved it, what with it being ludicrous to imply they weren't pictures.

AsparagusTrevor

Quote from: the on May 28, 2018, 08:05:33 PMonce we had an entire board dedicated to that sort of creative effort - now instead people can just about be fucked to write about willies and poo poo, and childish shit with exclamation marks at the end
I always thought this was an elephant in the room we weren't allowed to mention.

New Jack

Quote from: the on May 28, 2018, 08:05:33 PM
Was applied condescendingly to indicate that anything Photoshop related is shit and passé (once we had an entire board dedicated to that sort of creative effort - now instead people can just about be fucked to write about willies and poo poo, and childish shit with exclamation marks at the end).

And farting on tits and pooing up muffs and bumming arses

Anyroad, just wanted an extra layer of irony to me posting this

Cerys

Would have been better if they were the other way round, but hey.

Steven

Quote from: Cerys on June 02, 2018, 04:55:17 PM
Would have been better if they were the other way round, but hey.

What? 'Has anyone here visited Prague?' and 'Friday be in a sex worker by myself'?

Cerys

You're a very silly man.

Rocket Surgery

Cheers for the encouragement, Bri.

New Jack

Everyone nicked the same Word of the Day bog roll from work?

New Jack

sorry to include a couple of very decent threads (not so sorry I'm not posting it though)

New Jack

New Jack easily claims three grabs in a row

AsparagusTrevor

pancreas

the

(From earlier)

Dex Sawash

Quote from: the on July 11, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
(From earlier)

^that all happened and got locked before I coukd read it. What did I miss?
Was it swayzetrain?

Isnt Anything

You can still read locked threads.

Looks like the Goodies-botherer again, bless him.

Barry Admin

Yeah, I probably should have explained. I just knew from the first post, and figured everyone else would too. Can't be doing yet another round of that.

the

And a Great British one, at that