Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:32:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

He'd Make A Great President!

Started by Martian Martian, February 10, 2004, 04:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ivan Rybkin, the missing Russian presidential candidate has re-appeared - limbs intact!

"Last week I decided to take a break from the intrigue that there was about me. I left fruit and money for my wife, who is looking after our grandchildren at the moment, but did not tell her anything.

"I changed my jacket, got on a train and went to Kiev."

Fuck me, if I was a Russki, I think I'd rather have Putin.

Pinball

Gee he must be really relieved that the KGB let him go (on condition of not telling anyone about his little adventure, of course). Putin loves to play the dictator e.g. in imprisoning oil moguls who criticise him, shutting down all private media so that none remains an' all.

Anyone who can liberalise Russia and prevent its descent into fucking communism again would be nice.

Vermschneid Mehearties

And yet you've made not one nihilistic comment on xboxlive yet ;)

Having read quite a lot about this guy, he strikes me as being an even worse candidate that Putin, although to be fair to Russia, their democratic voting system, and the candidates that stand have much more integrity than the minnow ex-USSR states. A vulgar way to put this, but most of the countries ending in -IA have so many problems that go ignored by the rest of the world, just because they *aren't* communist any more.