Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,585,310
  • Total Topics: 106,766
  • Online Today: 1,077
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:26:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Best movie lines to shout at the point of orgasm

Started by Beagle 2, May 21, 2013, 01:46:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beagle 2

checkoutgirl

Al Pacino -  Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in.

Johnny Textface

batwings

Paaaaul

"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Paaaaul

Johnny Townmouse

"She's my sister, she's my daughter, my sister, my daughter!"

Mini

Anything from Arnie. "It's showtime!" "Screw you!" "Do it, do it now!" "Hasta la vista, baby!" or simply "AAUUUOOORRRGGHHHH!"

Jerzy Bondov

"I made 970,000 dollars last year, how much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father. Fuck you, go home and play with your kids. You want to work here, close. You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cock-sucker. You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? If you don't like it, leave. I can go out there tonight, the materials you got, make myself 15,000 dollars. Tonight. In two hours. Can you? Can you?

"Go and do likewise. AIDA. Get mad you son-of-a-bitch. Get mad. You know what it takes to sell real-estate? It takes brass balls to sell real estate. Go and do likewise, gents. The money's out there, you pick it up, it's yours, you don't, I got no sympathy for you. You want to go out on those sits tonight and close, close, it's yours, if not, you're going to be shining my shoes. And you know what you'll be saying. Bunch of losers sitting around in a bar: 'Oh yeah, I used to be a salesman. It's a tough racket.'

"These are the new leads. These are the Glengarry leads. And to you, they're gold. And you don't get them. Why? Because to give them to you is just throwing them away. They're for closers.  I'd wish you good luck, but you wouldn't know what to do with it if you got it. And to answer your question, pal: Why am I here? I came here because Mitch and Murray asked me to, they asked me for a favor. I said the real favor, follow my advice and fire your fuckin' ass because a loser is a loser."

checkoutgirl

Quote from: Mini on May 21, 2013, 02:05:14 PM
Anything from Arnie. "It's showtime!" "Screw you!" "Do it, do it now!" "Hasta la vista, baby!" or simply "AAUUUOOORRRGGHHHH!"

"Stick around (on my cock)"

Johnny Townmouse

"I don't understand you people! I mean all these picky little points you keep bringing up. They don't mean nothing! You saw this kid just like I did. You're not gonna tell me you believe that phony story about losing the knife, and that business about being at the movies. Look, you know how these people *lie!* It's *born* in them! I mean, what the heck? I don't have to tell you! They don't know what the truth *is!* And lemme tell ya: they don't need any real big reason to kill someone, either! No *sir!*"

EOLAN

Greta Garbo - I want to be alone
Clark Gable - Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Blumf

" Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into"

WesterlyWinds

Barry in Four Lions: You can fuck her, but you can't kill her? What's wrong with you?

Although I think this would be more an aside stage shout than full in her face.

Johnny Townmouse

Eis Nein

Funcrusher

Johnny Townmouse

Blumf

"You know Myra, some people might think you're cute. But me, I think you're one very large baked potato."

Kane Jones

"Dun-dun-Daaaaaaah!" Captain Chaos, The Cannonball Run.

SJJames

Johnny Townmouse

Queneau

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

Robot DeNiro

You're all clear kid, now let's blow this thing and go home.

Johnny Townmouse