Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:10:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Free shit to give away...

Started by Lieutenant Longstay, May 30, 2013, 10:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rev

Few more Steam spares:

Eufloria:  H8JQ8-5XMTL-MR25W
Cthulhu Saves the World:  GC6NN-AEIVP-D4Y8B
Breath of Death VII:  FEMQ5-CK3VG-7VR85

Lieutenant Longstay

Awesomenauts: HJICR-FCYZR-E0XAR
Awesomenauts Cluck Costume: 599JV-B08VE-X3MYA
Telltale Games (Back to the Future: The Game, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1, Puzzle Agent 2, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures): BK88R-HENN5-YAP2J

Rev

Trauma:  AQVM2-M5KHX-GD680  (This one is a weird Myst-like thing with a peculiar atmosphere, by no means great, but worth a look if that sounds up your avenue)

Trapped Dead:  HV97V-W86RC-JQZHY (Finally, a zombie video game)

Robin Hood - The Legend of Sherwood:  YWQ8A-MF9VW-F6B6Q (May contain explicit Tucking)

Post-Apocalyptic Mayhem:  789HC-7TAAG-RDZ64  (There has been an apocalypse, and now there's apparently mayhem)

samadriel

Quote from: Lieutenant  Longstay on June 19, 2013, 11:17:31 AM
Telltale Games (Back to the Future: The Game, Hector: Badge of Carnage, Poker Night at the Inventory, Puzzle Agent 1, Puzzle Agent 2, Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse, Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures): BK88R-HENN5-YAP2J

Thanks mate.

Kolba

Quote from: Rev on June 26, 2013, 12:01:13 AM
Trauma:  AQVM2-M5KHX-GD680  (This one is a weird Myst-like thing with a peculiar atmosphere, by no means great, but worth a look if that sounds up your avenue)

Thank you Rev. I've been curious about this one.

Acceptable

Quote from: Acceptable on June 05, 2013, 12:10:23 AM
I have claimed this, thanky muchling.

I don't want to seem ungrateful but on reflection this game is kind of rubbish. It's one of those incredibly dull sliding tile puzzle games and not, as I had first imagined, a game about Morris Dancing :( Next £3.99 I get I'm throwing this back onto the pile in a sort of deranged 'pay-it-forward' style survivor's guilt.

Fake edit: Actually bugger that, I'll buy SpaceChem and put that here instead. Stupid 90s shareware Steam games, mumble grumble

Rev

Couple more duplicates

Waking Mars:  BCF3B-F7RJM-Y0EN5  (This is fantastic stuff - you there, have it)

Nightsky:  BXAJ7-LLBXR-JKIGK  (Supposedly quite good?  Still on my to-do list)

WesterlyWinds

Quote from: Rev on June 26, 2013, 11:20:10 PM
Couple more duplicates

Waking Mars:  BCF3B-F7RJM-Y0EN5  (This is fantastic stuff - you there, have it)

Damn that sounded interesting, but some other bastard has already activated it! Cheers anyway.

Schlippy

Have another go, then:

Waking Mars: BL2W0-Y2QZE-KP5R3
Nightsky: GKJV0-DGDP0-WVRQI

WesterlyWinds

Missed it again. Damn you lurkers, damn you!

glitch

There are a fair few games/apps going free to celebrate the iTune Store's birthday

I can recommend

Flight Control
Mirror's Edge
Dead Space
Infinity Blade 2
Traktor - which is criminal, this has only just been released!

mcbpete

Quote from: WesterlyWinds on July 11, 2013, 12:22:16 PM
Missed it again. Damn you lurkers, damn you!
I was thinking this - I'm wondering if a link to this topic has made it's way onto somewhere else with the prospect of getting free Steam keys. Maybe we should as people to PM you for the keys ?

ThickAndCreamy

Yep, needing to send a PM to request a key would be a much better idea.

WesterlyWinds

Quote from: mcbpete on July 11, 2013, 04:52:24 PM
I was thinking this - I'm wondering if a link to this topic has made it's way onto somewhere else with the prospect of getting free Steam keys. Maybe we should as people to PM you for the keys ?

Possibly, but there are a shit load of lurkers on CAB at any one time. I sometimes forget just how big this forum is (and how many people might read some of the ridiculous shite we post on here).

VegaLA

Continuing MS' 2 free games for Gold members each month the brilliant Crackdown from 2006 is available to DL for free. Will probably only be available till the middle of the month so get to it agents!

mikeyg27

Quote from: VegaLA on August 03, 2013, 07:33:14 PM
Continuing MS' 2 free games for Gold members each month the brilliant Crackdown from 2006 is available to DL for free. Will probably only be available till the middle of the month so get to it agents!

Wot he said. I've also just realised that one of the free DLC packages seems to reset the enemies as well. I also haven't taken it online either.

Lieutenant Longstay

If anybody wants a steam key for Metro 2033, Risen and Sacred Citadel then send me a PM.

This has been taken.

I just realised I've got three copies of the GOTY edition of Red Orchestra 2 on Steam. Looks like they're timed once they're installed though, no idea how long. Could be a week; could be a month. If you'd like, you could just claim all three and just keep using them for yourself, but that'd be greedy.

Why not three of you synchronise and play it with each other, and stop being such anti-social wastrels.

Cold Meat Platter

Quote from: Bored of Canada on August 09, 2013, 12:10:54 PM
I just realised I've got three copies of the GOTY edition of Red Orchestra 2 on Steam. Looks like they're timed once they're installed though, no idea how long. Could be a week; could be a month. If you'd like, you could just claim all three and just keep using them for yourself, but that'd be greedy.

Why not three of you synchronise and play it with each other, and stop being such anti-social wastrels.

Do you play RO2 Bored of Canada? I've been getting back into it recently. Best online man-shoot i've played in a while.

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 09, 2013, 01:40:34 PM
Do you play RO2 Bored of Canada? I've been getting back into it recently. Best online man-shoot i've played in a while.

I haven't actually! Picked it up for a dollar or two on Steam a couple weeks back, but haven't had time to actually download/play the thing.
I've heard real good things though!

Cold Meat Platter

If you ever get round to installing it, geez a shout if you fancy some shooty bang bang. My steam name is CrabsAntler if you want to add me. Same applies to anyone else.

Quote from: Cold Meat Platter on August 09, 2013, 04:59:48 PM
If you ever get round to installing it, geez a shout if you fancy some shooty bang bang. My steam name is CrabsAntler if you want to add me. Same applies to anyone else.

Definitely. There's three more copies up for grabs so we can all give it a go. So just shout if you're interested!

VegaLA

Dead Rising 2 is available FREE on XBL until the end of August so go to it.

Gavin M

It's that time again, Humble Bundle 9.  PM me if you'd like a Steam Key for Trine 2.

vrailaine

What's this bundle like? I've already got Fez and don't really know if I'm keen on anything else. Are any of them quirky or fun or whatever?

lazarou

Well FTL's probably the star of the show, it's been the major breakout indie hit of the last while. Probably worth a punt for that alone.

Obel

Yeah FTL is fantastic, I payed more than the average for that alone and I don't regret it - had some serious play time on it and doubt I'm finished yet.. Fantastic soundtrack too.

Famous Mortimer

My mates keep demanding I play FTL, so if you care about their opinion? I don't know how to finish that sentence.

FTL and Mark of the Ninja Steam Keys for anyone who wants them.

Rev

Similarly, spank me up by PM if you'd like any FTL, Trine 2, The Showdown Effect, Thomas Was Alone, McPixel, Turba, and/or Depths of Peril.