Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 01:16:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

How filthy are you? (time waste)

Started by Dirty Boy, February 10, 2004, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Boy

Speaks for itself really.Measure your kink here http://www.hotlanta.com/KinkTest.htm and say how you got on.

Managed 325 myself.Could do better.Maybe i should change my screen name

Almost Yearly

Is your name in any way connected to Carjacks?

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteCongratulations!
Your kinky sex score was 379!

300 to 400 You are definitely a kinky player

Aaah. The feeling of hollow, vacuous victory that only an online personality test can achieve.

Still Not George

I scored 505. Does this make me a bad person?

blue jammer

505 good lord!

You just said YES to everything then :o

I got 383 and was quite chuffed with that.

Bunch of bloody pervs :|

Ambient Sheep

519 <blush>

Quote500 or more - Wow! You're too kinky for most!!!
Truly it seems that I *am* a filthbeast.

And no, I didn't say Yes to everything by any means.

EDIT: Hang on, 519?  Doesn't that make me a Nigerian fraudster or something?  Shit no, that's 419, isn't it?  Ah well.

Dirty Boy

QuoteI scored 505. Does this make me a bad person?

Nah, although it probably  means you have an interesting anecdote or two

king mob

QuoteYour kinky sex score was 475!

Blimey!

Congratulations!
Your kinky sex score was 405!

Well would you believe it, I'm a filthy ho!

Still Not George

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"519 <blush>

Huzzah! Another to join me in my Deviant Corner.
Now, where did I put that sink plunger...

Dirty Boy

Quote from: "Almost Yearly"Is your name in any way connected to Carjacks?

Yes and i have you an t'other two to thank for that.

El Unicornio, mang

110 - You have an average sex drive in need of kink.

I feel like such a prude

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Still Not George"Now, where did I put that sink plunger...
Baaa-aaaa-aaaa-aaaa!

Dirty Boy

You filthy fucks, my score was the lowest so far.

If only i'd answered yes to threesomes and one night stands

Bastards

Edit-just seen The Unicorn's post............................mwahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha..............

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote519 <blush>

Holy fuck. Providing you said no to the bondage/SDM questions, that still leaves you with an astonishing array of sexual accomplishments.

I've been on a 'corruption test' thingy which was much sicker and therefore much more entertaining than this one.

fanny splendid

500, though I seemed to say 'no' to a lot.

I must get that dungeon installed, and try a bit harder.

gazzyk1ns

I got 425. Those of you who got 500+ must be heavily into S&M, bisexual, or extremely experienced with threesomes and asking your partner to rub cum all over their face.

A lot of the questions have easy opt-outs which I assume 99% of people will understandably take, I mean, of course I'd have sex in a public dungeon if my girlfriend wanted to, but it's never going to happen.

One of the questions said "Have you ever had sex in pubic?", that made me laugh.

sore bottom mum

One of the questions said "How do you set margin widths on a printed database object"..that made me laugh...

..or did i go to the wrong site?

lol.... twat

fanny splendid

It only takes one dirty, yet extremely horny bint, and a short holiday, to cover most of what they suggest is kinky.

Buy a tent, and pray for rain.

gazzyk1ns

That's true, their kink test did seem to be mostly "are you into BDSM and arse-eating?", which is a bit off the mark.

blue jammer

Wasn't one of the questions something about "tossing your salad" ?

I'd never heard that term before (tossing salad that is, we've all heard of tossing)

hmmm.

fanny splendid

When 'tossing the salad', you need a good blue cheese dressing.

gazzyk1ns

I'd heard it before... from people here. It's all starting to make sense...

Vermschneid Mehearties

I'd heard of that. Not done it. More gay men work where I work than straight men, it's quite unusual.

El Unicornio, mang

It's a prison term. When new guys arrive at prisons, they are often made to eat out the big black mens arses to avoid being beaten up/raped.

Ambient Sheep

I'm starting to feel quite ashamed of myself now, especially since I found out I was kinkier than Still Not George.  Cerys and especially Almost Yearly are now my only hope of not looking a complete perve, I fear.

Quote from: "Gazzyk1ns"Those of you who got 500+ must be heavily into S&M, bisexual, or extremely experienced with threesomes and asking your partner to rub cum all over their face
Or having once gone out with a girl who *asked* you to do that.  That's the trouble, with a lot of the questions (but not all) you only ever have to have done these things *once* to score points, even if you didn't enjoy the experience (Eric Idle: "Once a philosopher, twice a pervert").  And I *am* 39, after all...

Perhaps I should go back and be a bit more prudent on some of my more borderline answers, otherwise if nobody betters it you'll all be assuming I spend my time being hung upside down and flogged by leather-clad gay boys whom I pick up on one-night-stands, have anal sex with in groups and then swallow all their cum.  Or something.  Which I don't, honest.  HONEST!

OK...I've just gone back and revised some of it downwards and got 459.  I suspect the truth lies somewhere in-between those two extremes.

Maybe Big Jack can do a chart when we're all done?  With blue spots for boys, and pink spots for girls, naturally.  Cute and fluffy, to offset all this depravity.

The maximum possible score seems to be 695, by the way, which does leave quite a large margin for quite a few "No"s.  Including arse-eating.  Yeuch.

Frinky

Mine came out deceptivly low.

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, etc.

fanny splendid

There are very few kinks on there which you have to be gay, to perform. And one of those, well, never say, 'never', eh?

Hairy Chin

"You are a major league kinkster!"

Something to add to the CV.

Dirty Boy

Quote from: "Unhappydisgustingwow"

Well would you believe it, I'm a filthy ho!

Oh it's like that huh?

Are you going to reply to that pm miss Husk, or am i going to have to smack your bot-bot

...that didn't sound sexy did it?