Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:16:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

How filthy are you? (time waste)

Started by Dirty Boy, February 10, 2004, 05:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vermschneid Mehearties

Which do you score more points with- Wanting to have a 3some with 2 girls and a guy or vice versa? It might be quite sexualist.

gazzyk1ns

Hehe you're all right Sheep. You reminded me of the time someone (a newbie I think, not posted since) told us all an anecdote about the time he was getting off with a girl at a party, fingering her or something, and she threw up... and then told him to "rub it in my fanny".

This thread is disgusting, you should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Vermschneid Mehearties

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Fuckin vile anecdote.

Thanks for that. Not come across that before. Oh well. What's worse..sick or shit or blood or mould?

*Muhuhaha...sink..sink my pretty*

Frinky

Oh, I managed to miss loads of questions... must have had a rolly-mousey spazz-up, becuase I missed all the gay questions you were on about, I wondered if I'd gone mad. Der.

Your kinky sex score was 513!

Not so deceptive, then.

Edit: I suppose you could take that to mean that I pressed "yes" to all the gay questions, but I didn't. Not that there's anything wrong with that, Keep on digging, Frink.

Timmay

Only 405 for me.

I thought *I* was pretty filthy, I worry about you guys sometimes.

El Unicornio, mang

You're all a bunch of pervo's.

A typical Verbwhore, yesterday:

Frinky

Vermschneid Mehearties

*shame*

I've been dictating what to type through the medium of my faithful mistress. Who'd have thought it.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Frinky"What happened to his head?

It looks like some kind of sick inflating balloon head sex game. Ask Ambient Sheep, he'll know

gazzyk1ns

Nah he won't, he was blindfolded at the time.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Hehe you're all right Sheep. You reminded me of the time someone (a newbie I think, not posted since) told us all an anecdote about the time he was getting off with a girl at a party, fingering her or something, and she threw up... and then told him to "rub it in my fanny".
Oh God yes, forgotten about that one!  Don't think it was a newbie actually, in fact I thought it was you!!

That quiz doesn't cover everything by any means, after all what about watersports or <shudders> scat?  Done neither myself mind, but did once have a brief fling with a girl who - not in a situation where it was possible - asked me if I'd mind pissing over her at some point.  Probably would have done as well eventually, had the fling not unflung for related reasons...

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "The Unicorn"It looks like some kind of sick inflating balloon head sex game. Ask Ambient Sheep, he'll know
Quote from: "gazzyk1ns"Nah he won't, he was blindfolded at the time.
:-) :-)

Nah, not into that sort of thing myself.  I have no idea either, probably some sort of balloon fetish as you say.

Frinky

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Probably would have done as well eventually, had the fling not unflung for related reasons...

Ah, I knew I had limits. There we go :)

Um, while we're on this subject, I'd like to know - is it always the quiet ones?

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"

Nah, not into that sort of thing myself.  I have no idea either, probably some sort of balloon fetish as you say.

Now you've gone and spoilt my link up there now ^^^

Bah.

Vermschneid Mehearties

QuoteThat quiz doesn't cover everything by any means, after all what about watersports or <shudders> scat?

That's a bit more literally 'How filthy are you', but I'm happy to define those as sick, though I can understand how a withered sex cavalier like you would term them kinky, having seen and done it all.

Might have mentioned it before, but Jennifer Love Hewitt likes watersports. Just think about that next time you include her name next to 'Naked' and 'Pictures' on Google. Sleep Well.

El Unicornio, mang

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"

Might have mentioned it before, but Jennifer Love Hewitt likes watersports. Just think about that next time you include her name next to 'Naked' and 'Pictures' on Google. Sleep Well.

She's also dating ex-Eastender Paul Nicholls:

Wonder if he's pissed on her yet?

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Ambient Sheep visits a local B&B
:-) :-)  Oh I'm never going to live this down, am I?

Mind you it looks more like you than me.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"Ambient Sheep visits a local B&B
:-) :-)  Oh I'm never going to live this down, am I?

Mind you it looks more like you than me.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it...

I did actually get ribbed after the episode aired about that! Not that I minded being called "The Daddy" by a few folk I knew, but it was a bit of 'bracing myself for the inevitable' after that show. Quite a poor choice of words there actually, given the thread. *ahem*

I might have more of the look, but you have more of the credentials. And to crib from the English Idioms thread, don't worry about living it down, live it up as the Whoriest Verbwhore! Well, until the jury comes in with the verdict on Cerys and Almost Yearly...

falafel

I only got 254, and I swear I got extra points for being gay... <sigh> how dull.

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Frinky"
Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"Probably would have done as well eventually, had the fling not unflung for related reasons...
Ah, I knew I had limits. There we go :)
Well it'd be borderline for me too.  I don't think I'd be willing to be pissed ON, but if someone wants me to piss on them and they enjoy it, why not?  After all, half the fun of sex is giving pleasure to your partner.  Provided they showered straight afterwards...

I remember David Baddiel doing a funny routine about watersports, where he says that it'd actually be quite fun in a "writing your name in the snow" type way, if you didn't keep realising halfway through "euggggh what am I DOING!!!".  I can relate to that.  :-)

Having said that, I draw the line at anything to do with poo.  I couldn't poo on anyone, not unless they scrubbed all their skin off afterwards...(apologies to any scat fetishists out there)...

Quote from: "Vermschneid Mehearties"That's a bit more literally 'How filthy are you', but I'm happy to define those as sick, though I can understand how a withered sex cavalier like you would term them kinky...
On my own scale, watersports is kinky (although not really my thing, as mentioned above), but scat *is* sick.  But each to their own...as long as it doesn't involve me...

Quote...having seen and done it all.
Believe me, I haven't.  I'm sure there's others on here who - from what they've posted in the past - would easily outdo me, but haven't dared do it, or haven't seen it yet.  You might be surprised...

Quote from: "Frinky"Um, while we're on this subject, I'd like to know - is it always the quiet ones?
I think the answer to that is a qualified "Yes", in that it certainly seems that way.  I suspect it's rather more to do with the fact that when a quiet girl is highly sexed it's that much more of a pleasant surprise when her true self is revealed.  But then my experience really isn't that wide (cue gut joke).  I do wonder if there is some kind of causal relationship there, something to do with the quietness being due to sexual repression or something (tried to write this sentence about five times and can't get it right, it'll have to do).

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"I might have more of the look, but you have more of the credentials.
Oh I dunno about that, I'm still trying to work out how you got such a relatively low score considering...um, never mind.  Let's not go there...

QuoteAnd to crib from the English Idioms thread, don't worry about living it down, live it up as the Whoriest Verbwhore!
Well yeah, initially whenever my answer was borderline between two options I was going for the highest possible score...until I realised I'd come top.  That wasn't what I expected at all!

QuoteWell, until the jury comes in with the verdict on Cerys and Almost Yearly...
I feel sorry for Cerys now, I really shouldn't have said that.  Please accept my apologies, dear lady.*

AY, we all know about.  Or should do, by now.

* - even though nobody should feel guilty for having an interesting sex life, but that seems to be the implication from some people...or I'm just being way over-sensitive again...

Frinky

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"(tried to write this sentence about five times and can't get it right, it'll have to do).

Nah, s'okay. I understand, more or less, although thinking about it too much probably goes places I'd rather not.

Ambient Sheep

Current scoreboard before I go and do something more useful...
    519 - Ambient Sheep (upper limit)
    513 - Frinky
    505 - Still Not George
    500 - fanny splendid
    475 - King Mob
    459 - Ambient Sheep (lower limit)
    425 - gazzyk1ns
    420 - Hairy Chin
    405 - Timmay
    405 - Unhappydisgustingwow
    383 - blue jammer
    379 - Vermschneid Mehearties
    325 - Dirty Boy
    254 - falafel
    110 - The Unicorn
I'll leave someone else to draw graphs and calculate the standard deviation...
...runs away, terribly fast.

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Hairy Chin"I might have more of the look, but you have more of the credentials.
Oh I dunno about that, I'm still trying to work out how you got such a relatively low score considering...um, never mind.  Let's not go there...

Just because I occassionally talk the talk, doesn't mean I walk the walk - I probably wouldn't be able to walk at all in fact if I got much of a higher score. I swear I'm not as much of a dirty old (well, young then) git as I'm made out to be by many folk! Honest - see, the amazing kink-o-meter proved it!

Hairy Chin

Quote from: "Ambient Sheep"calculate the standard deviation...

I think the standard of deviation is terrible on CaB; judging by these reslts we're over-run by deviants.

Frinky

Please, please stick to your higher limit, I don't wan't to be number one. ARGH! Unintentional watersports reference... help meeeee!

Oh fuck, this way I'm number two. That's much worse.

gazzyk1ns

Yep maybe it's down to repression in the quiet ones, or maybe it's down to the fact that they realise they're dirty and feel the need to keep a lid on it in public, for fear of being "outed" as a filthbucket. Also, maybe they're just doing the "quiet but filthy" act because they know blokes like it. I think if that was the case then they'd struggle to make it seem convincing though, which is never the case, is it...

butnut

479 - I'm in the major league. Woohoo.

I think the kinkiest thing I ever did was have sex with my ex-ex girlfiriend, while another couple did it in the same room (and my mate had a massive penis and I felt really inadequate). I wonder if this is one of those things I might regret typing...

Frinky

I dunno... I knew a girl who certainly wasn't quiet, or anything like that - extremely outgoing and scarilly confident - essentiall up herself (and to look at her, with good reason), although knowing her never hinted at any filthbeastic tendencies... Untill I realised she had, and quite signigicantly so (I think I owe her most of my score...). I figured she was the exception, though.