Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:52:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

david lynch - TBD716

Started by acrow, May 31, 2013, 09:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

acrow

lynch posted this on youtube today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bgoRGqHwBE

first sign of a new film?
more information/released on the 16th of july?
possibly his unfinished project ronnie rocket?
wank?

BlodwynPig

New Boards of Canada album?

Small Man Big Horse

The youtube speculation is quite amusing. From this:

Someone has suggested:

Quote"Hmm the man in the black suit and tie, cuban heeled shoes, and Brylcreemed hair sure looks familiar to me.....
Also, the triangular "Peak"
At points even looks as though there is a forest in the background and also red curtains....
def seems to be connected with Twin Peaks

And:

QuoteTBD716 is a type of industrial chalk used for drawing lines - like they did to keep Bob in the train cart.

Both are a huge stretch, obviously. And quite a few people are predicting it's relating to Ronnie Rocket. As long as it's either a new tv show or film and not another art project or album I don't really mind.

Artemis

I'm still struggling with Inland Empire...

Subtle Mocking

I would have thought the 716 meant that he'd be revealing something on the 16th of July.

kitsofan34

It's another fucking album.

BlodwynPig

Quote from: kitsofan34 on June 03, 2013, 02:39:45 PM
It's another fucking album.

source? all over the place

A modern blues album featuring lykke li. No thanks...

Small Man Big Horse

Gah that's shit news. Shit shit news.

Wet Blanket

Shithouses.

Still while I was googling 'new Lynch film' I found this encouraging snippet:

QuoteA few months later, I reached Lynch by phone at his hotel room in Paris. Bob Roth had told me that Lynch said he was working on a new script and that it was typically dark. When I asked Lynch about this, he paused, annoyed. "Bobby's got a big mouth," he said. I asked him if the script was influenced by his work with T.M., and he said no, absolutely not. This will be a David Lynch picture, he said, adding, "I think people would probably recognize it."

http://flavorwire.com/newswire/david-lynch-is-finally-writing-a-new-script-will-act-in-his-daughters-new-film

Canted_Angle

Rewally looking forward to this album, I loved crazy clown time.