Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:25:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Blue Jam Doctor on Eastenders!

Started by adamcerny, July 23, 2004, 04:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adamcerny

Check this clip out!  The doctor who Dot goes to see in tonights episode of Eastenders is the same actor who plays the doctor in blue jam;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediaselector/check/eastenders/realmedia/episodes/preview/622?size=16x9&bgc=C0C0C0&nbram=1&bbram=1

"Do you know, I had Ethel in here once.  Up the Arse.  Wonderfull white arse smacking round the ball area.  Hot, pink, socketed bliss..."

Lumiere

Jet Set Willy

And watching the streaming on an inadequate connection makes it seem like Jaaaaaaaam!

Cool! Hopefully he'll become a regular cast member and then really really serious morris completists will have to tape and store every episode of eastenders. la la la.

butnut

That's unbelieable! And very bizarre.

Is he going to spend his whole life playing doctors now?

no_offenc

That's boss :D he plays the character almost exactly the same, although that could just be him as he is...

I was half expecting him to ask Dot to wave her saggy knacks about and compare them to his moobs.

*stating the obvious*

course the guy is just an actor - not a comedian - he'll be in all sorts of crap. Also you know dens ex wife? (not angie I mean the curly haired one in it at the moment) she's off of big train isnt she?

Purple Tentacle

Ginger Geezer

Here's hoping for an outbreak of Symptomless Coma on Eastenders!

Rats

It's "hot pink socket of bliss". I'm sorry but you've failed the audition after only 2 posts. Come back when you're more of a pedantic wanker. Right lads?

steevbishop

I should've come here first, instead of posting there

Quote from: "me, actually"FUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!

DAVID CAAN PLAYED THE DOCTOR THAT SAW TO DOT BRANNING IN EASTENDERS!!!!!

There's something ever so slightly wrong about that.

Regular John

Someone with more video editing skills than me needs to find a download of tonights 'Stenders (must be a Torrent somewhere!) and turn that into a jam sketch!

weekender

What song would you use as the background music?  I'm torn between 'Theme From The Wish' by The Charlatans and 'Manamana' by The Muppets.

steevbishop

I dunno, I think you could easily sample, loop and mong out Blue Öyster Cult's Don't Fear The Reaper. Not only does that suit the manner of jam, but it easily hits on the head Eastenders' practice of suitably themed tunes in the background of relevant scenes. If you follow. (fingers crossed)

butnut

I think if you register at UK Nova they normally have torrents of the most recent soaps.

Regular John

Quote from: "weekender"What song would you use as the background music?  I'm torn between 'Theme From The Wish' by The Charlatans and 'Manamana' by The Muppets.

hmmm.... 9 Lazy 9's "Life Goes On and On" or Funki Porcini "Forty Winks" (EDIT- Four Tet "You Could Ruin My Day" for the subtle theme)

Did Dot make her customary "NNGGAAAHHHH" noise? Time stretching that would be beautiful!

I'm gonna have a go at this for some Vegas/After Effects practise over the weekend.

steevbishop

I captured the sound from the RealMedia BBC Clip and generously hosted it on my webspace(now deleted, sorry!) I'll only have it up for a few days, so please be quick yet gentle with my bandwidth.

And if any one else can host it as well, please share the love.

(edit: spelling error corrected for the more anally retentive of you out there)
(edit 2: time's up)

Purple Tentacle

Hehehe, alright, I'll record the omnibus on Sunday and knock something up.

Dr David V

Broken link Steev. And yes, I've tried correcting the spelling of Cann.

steevbishop

Quote from: "Dr David V"Broken link Steev. And yes, I've tried correcting the spelling of Cann.

Buddy, my tests at home have been successful. I'm short of ideas on how to help you.

weekender

It works fine for me.  I'm not going to do anything with it, I just like clicking links to see if they work.

Regular John

Dr David V

No idea then. Maybe it's my firewall. Hang on...

Nope, no such luck. Shame, I'd love to do something to it.

Regular John

Quote from: "Dr David V"No idea then. Maybe it's my firewall. Hang on...

Nope, no such luck. Shame, I'd love to do something to it.

http://www.aporkalypse.com/cann.mp3

Try that, love

Dr David V

Got it (thanks Weekender), expect a not very good to average Ma-na-ma-nah remix very soon!

EDIT: Thanks for the effort John.

Shade

I was waiting for the punchline, where he prescribes her heroin.

"Won't I become addicted?"

"Probably. But the cure for heroin is a drug much like heroin, so either way, you win."

steevbishop

Quote from: "The Unicorn"Here's a quick Blue Jam-esque version of it:

http://www.theunicornden.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/eastendersmong.mp3

...like some crazy trojan...