Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:47:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2013 Round One - SJJames vs Small Man Big Horse

Started by SJJames, June 27, 2013, 09:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SJJames

Hmmm, I didn't realise it this was as heavy on the photoshopping, I was hoping for more captioning....this might be an uphill struggle for me...will post soon.

Unless I pull a hamstring.

Cerys

Heavy photoshopping isn't necessarily ... erm ... necessary.

SJJames

Right. I'm going to have to do a underarm serve here. Please be gentle.

SJJames

I call it the "eternally apologetic man" meme.

(Sizing changed)

Cerys

They're supposed to be 600x800 or 800x600 - quick, before anyone notices!

SJJames

Quote from: Cerys on June 27, 2013, 12:05:45 PM
They're supposed to be 600x800 or 800x600 - quick, before anyone notices!

Diolch yn fawr!

SJJames

I can't decide if you've made me look like a bald bloke or a bald bloke developing a penis head.

Either way, thank you for saving my contribution to this thread.

gabrielconroy

Whichever it is, it makes your expression look about twenty times more haunted and forlorn.

SJJames

Quote from: gabrielconroy on June 27, 2013, 04:59:33 PM
Whichever it is, it makes your expression look about twenty times more haunted and forlorn.

You too would be haunted and forlorn if you had NO PHOTOSHOP SKILLS.

kalloy

Don't forget the added pressure of playing ahead of four talented 'reserves' who don't get a chance because of the new first-come first-served policy. Tongue in cheek.

Replies From View

Birdie

See, I've never played and I don't have photoshop so I am 'playing'  with myself [nb]Not like that. Maybe.[/nb]to practice - my first effort called "This is why Moai Fries" will sadly never see the light of day but I'll be ready for the 2014 tournament. I won't be on the reserve bench then.

SJJames

Small Man Big Horse

Replies From View

SJJames

Thwack back. (I'm trying to learn, GOD HELP ME I'M TRYING).

Fry

ZoyzaSorris

Big Jack McBastard

Grassroots, bootstrapping, sticktoitiveness, striving for the chalice, rising up, with the squint of a badger.

That is why I love this match.

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely work sir, I've an idea for my shot but the next couple of days are all a bit busy, but it should be finished by Wednesday eve at the latest.

SJJames

No worries dood.

Does 'dude' work when spelt like that? I quite like it.

Small Man Big Horse

Big Jack McBastard

SMBH for Bob although I would enjoy seeing SJJames make it to the next round immensely.

Replies From View

I'm going to have to think about this a bit longer.  I'd give it to SMBH, but his speech bubbles in that last image are not arranged intuitively at all.