Main Menu

Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:06:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Poor Mark Heap

Started by McFlymo, June 28, 2013, 12:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McFlymo

"The worst thing I did was swimming in an empty concrete pond in Clapham in November. I was face down, naked, doing the crawl. The cameras were very far away filming with a long lens. Some youths came by and started throwing bottles that smashed all around me. I'd never felt more vulnerable."

http://metro.co.uk/2010/07/28/mark-heap-chris-morris-made-me-swim-naked-in-an-empty-pool-461927/

Jeezis. Poor fella.

Utter Shit

Mark Heap always comes across as quite a weird bloke in interviews, DVD extras etc.

Neville Chamberlain

Chris Morris is a monster.

Kane Jones

Quote from: Neville Chamberlain on June 28, 2013, 01:00:04 PM
Chris Morris is a monster.

True.  He done did a whole show saying peedoes was good.

DrunkCountry

Quote from: Kane Jones on June 28, 2013, 01:10:16 PM
True.  He done did a whole show saying peedoes was good.

He does have the face of a teacher caught with his knuckles up a vulnerable.

Glebe

Yet more evident of Morris' evil. Hopefully this will give others who've worked with him the courage to come forward with their stories of torture and terror. Prick.

Thursday

Yikes, I wouldn't wish going to Clapham on anyone.

up_the_hampipe

Yeah yeah, the cameras were far away. That's an age old excuse. Just admit that's your 'hing, Mark, we're not here to judge.

Small Man Big Horse

I feel really sorry for him now. What if he one day stumbles across this thread, and with a gasp of excitement thinks "Aw, they've devoted a thread towards little old me on the internet's most respected comedy criticism website". Then he'll read it, and have a bit of a little cry.

Serves him right for molesting all those kids though.

Glebe

There's real shock on Heap's face in that photo... Virgin Megastores is closing, and that very backdrop proves poignant as Heap contemplates the new, digital 'cloud' media world.