Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:56:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2013 Round One - kalloy vs BlodwynPig

Started by kalloy, June 29, 2013, 11:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Probably the most depressing event of the year. Fired up Gimp and spent 2 hours fiddling around with a "decent" idea. Then merged down some image and the resultant effect did not "emerge" but couldn't work out how to redo it.

So have given up. Failure.

Leaving it to the experts.

Cerys

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on July 01, 2013, 11:49:51 AM
Don't you dare give up.

Total destruction of hope this morning. Shattered and broken. I even deleted the work.

Cerys

If SJJames can produce a shot with fuck all skills, you can produce a shot.  Even if it's just a filtered willy with a caption.

BlodwynPig

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on July 01, 2013, 12:23:00 PM
If SJJames can produce a shot with fuck all skills, you can produce a shot.  Even if it's just a filtered willy with a caption.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

BlodwynPig

SJJames

Quote from: Cerys on July 01, 2013, 12:23:00 PM

YEAH!

Wait....what?

Cerys

BlodwynPig

The Wimblewrong Nazi

I'm going to negative karma bomb you into oblivion, you welsh tosser

kalloy

That's the game then. And to think I was going to do a serve about awkward flirting on forums but couldn't find a way of expressing it, so I guess it could even have been worse lmao.

Voting is open!

BlodwynPig

Fuck off Nazi. I'm not Welsh.

Anyway. Kalloy wins as I clearly and openly breached nearly every rule in your book. In fact, ban me from future Wimblewrongs as well. I'm in a foul mood.

Good luck with the rest of the tournament Kalloy.

Cerys

Now, I could really piss Blod off by voting for him ... or I could vote for the person who actually won. 

kalloy

BlodwynPig

Quote from: Cerys on July 01, 2013, 09:10:20 PM
Now, I could really piss Blod off by voting for him ... or I could vote for the person who actually won. 

kalloy

There is no need to vote - my submissions were against the rules and clearly the signs of abject defeatism. Enjoy the rest of the tournament - nothing to see here.

alcoholic messiah

Quote from: BlodwynPig on July 01, 2013, 09:42:30 PM
There is no need to vote - my submissions were against the rules and clearly the signs of abject defeatism. Enjoy the rest of the tournament - nothing to see here.

kalloy

SJJames

Replies From View

I hope for the next round somebody does a picture of BlodwynPig throwing his toys out of his pram.

chocky909

Boo!

I vote for kalloy for his/her solid Wimbling.

Small Man Big Horse

Kalloy. Just because I've never typed that word before.