Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:51:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2013 : Round Two : Miles v Cerys

Started by Miles, July 06, 2013, 04:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gradual Decline

gmoney

eluc55

Miles is without a doubt one of the most talented photoshoppers on the site. Aesthetically his pictures are incredible. But on the other hand, Cery'rs first was downright funnier. I'm gonna say Cerys.

Big Jack McBastard

biniput

Hank Venture

Miles, and that says nothing about the quality of Cerys' contributions (they were great) - Miles is just unbeatable in form.

Crabwalk

Miles for me, but Cerys' shots were hilarious.

Butchers Blind

Replies From View

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Miles wins 20-3

4 great shots but the first one BLEW MY MIND

Cerys

You see, this is what is wrong with democracy.  I worked my fucking heart out manipulating a hamster on to an erect penis, and what do you do?  You vote for the player who actually deserves to win.  You sensible cunts.

Replies From View

Quote from: Cerys on July 11, 2013, 08:35:11 PM
You see, this is what is wrong with democracy.  I wanked my fucking heart out masturbating

Miles

Cheers for a great game Cerys, you talented rodent manipulatrix.

Cerys

Same to you :)  Congratulations, and if you don't now win I will hunt you down and manipulate a hamster on to you. 

(True story - I was cold-called right in the middle of producing the hamster shot.  I told the woman that I didn't have time right then as I was busy manipulating a hamster on to a man's erect penis.  She asked when it would be convenient to call back.  I told her it depended how long it took me to manipulate a hamster on to a man's erect penis.  She went away then.)