Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:16:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2013 : Round Two: McBastard vs lazyhour

Started by Big Jack McBastard, July 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Jack McBastard

Big Jack McBastard

lazyhour

Shite. Work is mental at the moment. I'm gonna have to ask for an extension or forfeit.

Big Jack McBastard

That's fine with me I was late getting mine done anyhoo so I'm easy on that front.

I'm sure the Nazi will permit you some wiggle room.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

lazyhour

Cerys

Big Jack McBastard

Will be done this eve, have had a hell of a time getting to my PC over the last few days.

Hangthebuggers

Loving the continuation of this delirious Wanoa / statue theme. Glorious stuff so far.

This needs to made into a film.

Big Jack McBastard

QuoteThis needs to made into a film.

Funny you mention that.

Big Jack McBastard

lazyhour

Replies From View

I thought that said "Wanda" then.  As in "Fish Called".

alcoholic messiah

lazyhour, though I suspect I haven't grasped even a tenth of what's going on in these pics.

Small Man Big Horse

Lovely stuff from both of you, but Big Jack gets my vote due to his second shot.

gabrielconroy

Very high quality shots from both. lazyhour's first shot was really very good indeed, so I'm going with him.

selectivememory

Continue to really enjoy Big Jack McBastard's work. Good stuff from Lazyhour though.

Crabwalk

Cerys

lazyhour just clinches it for his first return.

Replies From View

lazyhour

I like the kind of society that he's building up of these things, and reckon he should seek to make a Saturday morning kids cartoon of it.

eluc55

Lazy Hour, although both were excellent. Probably my favourite match so far this year.

Yup, very close. Props to both but lazyhour takes it for me.