Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:09:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length

"Doppler's Shift" on BRIDGE FM

Started by Doppler444, July 27, 2004, 07:29:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doppler444

Hello Again:)

spamspamspamspamspamspam....lol

Just to remind anyone who's interested, that "Doppler's Shift" Prog/Psych/Fusion show starts Friday 6th August at 7pm. here's just a quick sample of stuff I'll be playing on the inaugural show:

KING CRIMSON (UK)
LANDBERK (SWE)
GENTLE GIANT (UK)
PREMIATA FORNERIA MARCONI (ITA)
ECHOLYN (USA)
THIEVE'S KITCHEN (UK)
MOON FOG PROPHET (FIN)
TRANSIT EXPRESS (FRA)
etc..etc...

Also features: competition, news, reviews, spoofs and general flashes of United Hallucinations.

BEWARE : Contains music not played on radio since 1975

Ambient Sheep

Quote from: "Doppler444"Hello Again:)

spamspamspamspamspamspam....lol
Indeed.  I hold no position of power here whatsoever, but I think I ought to drop you a large hint that you're walking on very thin ice here.  Neil (who if you don't know runs this board, and has VERY strong feelings about this sort of thing) has already slapped you down once for this, and he will NOT be happy with you doing it again, and in a brand-new thread at that.

Could I respectfully suggest that if you must remind us again, that you should do it on the end of Colin & Tracey's Compendium thread?  It probably stands more chance of being seen there anyway, as that's the one the regular radio show crowd read.