Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:32:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #05 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, July 27, 2004, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

Quote from: "dekionplexis"
How the fuck do get them so 'photo-realistic'...?

I would like to thank my producer and all the behind the scenes guys who made it all possible, also mook my mentor.

I love you all, Mmmwaahhhh

JJJJH

Can't get the bastard under an icecream box, his jab's got a filthy reach.

fanny splendid

monkhouse terror

Still Not George

Quote from: "JJJJH"- BIG FACKING SPIDER -

we found a woodlouse spider the other day, fucking huge fangs that thing had. When we got it into a pint glass you could hear its teeth ssccccraaaaapppiiiingg across the glass.
Is that a stock photo or is there really an enormous spider in your house?

(and more importantly, are you admitting to owning such an ugy clock?)

JJJJH

Woodlouse spider story - Garrrrrrrrrgh, eeeeevil. I hate the combined effect of trapping a big spider, and while you're carrying it to the front door, not only can you hear its' body parts slapping the sides, YOU CAN FEEL IT THROUGH THE BOX. NOOOOO.

I took the photo, it's a beast my brother pointed out to me in his room. I have to confess, it's enlarged probably about 4 times compared to that clock. Boxing gloves were already on it though.

And the clock, yes, but it's my brothers'.

Isn't it amazing though how the light comes through the the woodlouse spiders though? That's what's great about having them in a pint glass.

sproggy

Quote from: "JJJJH"... Boxing gloves were already on it though.

Ha Ha, excellent.  Now if it had boxing gloves on all eight legs, that would truly be an awesome arachnid.  Imagine that coming at you from under the duvet!

What the fuck's a Woodlouse spider?

Lovely stuff Fanny and Rubbish Monkey, they both cheered me up, thanks.

monkhouse terror

Quote from: "Rubbish Monkey"

That is truly excellent :)

gazzyk1ns

Quote from: "JJJJH"

OMG NERF LOL NO CLOCKSPIDER

Regular John

I seem to be doing a lot of game related mongs recently!

mr rou-rou

Don't know why I wanted to share this with you, I bought one when I went travelling in 2000 and when my travels came to an end I enjoyed colouring in the second eye, came away from the experience with both eyes open so to speak.

I'm not sure where you can buy them in this country, but the Japanese give them away for driving tests, new jobs, business campaigns, travelling etc.

I was reading the majority are bought around New Year, most commonly made of papier-mâché and once you've achieved your goal they are burnt as an offering. I've not burned mine, it's sat on top of my monitor next to a blank one my mate in Oz posted over to me, I've yet to set myself a goal and get the first eye coloured in and have it stare at me until completion

and that ends show-and-tell

sproggy

Saturday night and stuck in keeping an eye on the bairns in bed whilst Mrs sproglet goes out to work,
consequently the inevitable crossing of my boredom threshold has led me to this:

Apologies to Darrell (or was it Dr David V) who created the original.

not as funny as id hoped...

fanny splendid

Chuh, kids nowadays.

It's GOLD, yes GOLD at the end of the rainbow...

Nice mong!

fanny splendid

Santa's Boyfriend

lactating man nips

Fucking hell those chavs have been filmed in my old university halls...

Krang

Im pretty sure theyre not real chavs. Some guy posted a link to a cartoon of Fat-Pie. It was about chavs and these guys. Similar lines, and some of the chavs sounded like him.

lactating man nips

Quote from: "Krang"Im pretty sure theyre not real chavs. Some guy posted a link to a cartoon of Fat-Pie. It was about chavs and these guys. Similar lines, and some of the chavs sounded like him.

I think I read on the fatpie site that they paid the chavs to be interviewed, and if they aren't real chavs  then they are the Robert Deniros of chav imitators. In Hull there is plenty of human refuse for them to have picked those two from.

splattermac

reminds me of the rubber chicken challenge we had a while back

I think it was Almost Yearly that did a cracking one called 'rubber necking'

sproggy

"Anything Goes Thread #05 (except piss, shit and death)"

Santa's Boyfriend

Timmay

Quote from: "sproglette""Anything Goes Thread #05 (except piss, shit and death)"
Stop underlining text for fucks sake! It really confuses me.