Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 11:37:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Anything Goes Thread #05 (except piss, shit and death)

Started by splattermac, July 27, 2004, 04:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sproggy

Purple Tentacle

splattermac

shame on me but the common ore line made me titter

fanny splendid

The Tate Modern.

Seven floors of the most critically acclaimed art works.

Including for 60p, this

Goatse: Portrait of the perv as a young child (with doughnut).

Mediocre Rich

Ruud showed Wayne around his new home

Credit goes to Lewis for the idea.

mook

haha...fantastic. Send that to B3ta. Go on, It's front page material that.

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "mook"haha...fantastic. Send that to B3ta. Go on, It's front page material that.

http://www.b3ta.com

cool.

mook

. Told you it was a good'un..

That's two whore b3ta FP's in a week innit?

Lewis

Quote from: "Mediocre Rich"Ruud showed Wayne around his new home

Credit goes to Lewis for the idea.

Haha, excellent stuff, I was hoping someone would do that - nice one!

Expect to see it in the next issue of 'nuts' too

splattermac

I've just been emailed the Rooney / Nistle image via email, so you're famous and I'm jealous. Well done in getting a viral.

hencole

My mate showed me that last night on his Fulham FC message board. B3TA? he said, no VW's od course. LOL.

Mediocre Rich

Risiculous as it sounds this has given me a greater sense of achievement than the entire last 5 years of my working life since leaving University.

<Paltrow>I'd like to thank sniffle, Lewis wail, my family cry for supporting me ....breaks down in a pool of sobbing mess</Paltrow>

mook

heh, I've just had it mailed to me, and wherever they got it from has cut your name off the bottom. The fuckers.

hencole

The Daily Star have stolen your picture Mediocre, apparantly. Go get your royalties.

Mediocre Rich

Blimey.

I got an email from my web host saying that I had exceeded my 250mb download for yesterday.  Apparently it was 1,759 Mb.  Fuck me.  I think Im going to get banned.

Purple Tentacle

I love the way they've had to explain the cartoon in precise detail, as well as showing the piece alongside.

"The humour is derived from the fact that Rooney looks like Shrek, and Van Nistleroy looks like the donkey out of Shrek".

It's the way they tell 'em.

OKOKOK I'm just jealous.

Santa's Boyfriend

You'll have to put your name on as a watermark next time, as they seemed to have cut it off.

splattermac

ah here's the other image I was looking for Rooney / Heskey

it went viral during the werld cup like

Lewis

Blimey, well done Rich you 'web joker' you. I demand 15% of any money you get out of the perverted* proprietor of the Daily star in the future. On the next mong make sure you put "The Daily Star is shit" in really small text somewhere on the image, just in case.

*Copyright Daily Mail

Olipro

here's my erm, not so impressive mong, inspired by the iPod parodies, still, I'm sure it'll make someone groan.

Timmay

Fackin' hell Rich. I think you need to replace the Mediocre in your name.

Well done, getting your work printed is the holy grail of us mongers. Shame it's the Star though eh ;)

gazzyk1ns

Heh, yeah nice work... I was going to say "that type of email spreads like wildfire these days" but that's an understatement, I think the phrase "...spreads like wildfire" should be replaced with "...spreads like an amusing Email".

Rats

Here's another slap on the back seen as you didn't even get a pint out of the fuckers.

The Mirror printed the Rooney/van Nistelrooy Shrek one as well.  It was in their Staurday foolball pull-out.  I'd ask them for some big money, or you'll send the boys 'round.

Mediocre Rich

Quote from: "Partridge's Love Child"The Mirror printed the Rooney/van Nistelrooy Shrek one as well.  It was in their Staurday foolball pull-out.  I'd ask them for some big money, or you'll send the boys 'round.

You've not got a copy have you?  As I pointed out I am quite pointlessly proud and have been boring people to death for the last few days, some new material could give my friend losing actions a whole new impetus.

sproggy

Quote from: "Rats"the day after the internet was invented image

It might be old but I thought it would be nice for people to see what animation is like when it's in synch with the music ;-)