Tip jar

If you like CaB and wish to support it, you can use PayPal or KoFi. Thank you, and I hope you continue to enjoy the site - Neil.

Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com

Support CaB

Recent

Members
  • Total Members: 17,819
  • Latest: Jeth
Stats
  • Total Posts: 5,576,474
  • Total Topics: 106,648
  • Online Today: 708
  • Online Ever: 3,311
  • (July 08, 2021, 03:14:41 AM)
Users Online
Welcome to Cook'd and Bomb'd. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:40:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Wimblewrong 2013 Round 3 - gabrielconroy vs Miles

Started by gabrielconroy, July 22, 2013, 02:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabrielconroy

PLONK

[nb]Only now have I realised that this doesn't fit the specified image dimensions of Wimblewrong. I must leave its fate in the hands of the  gods (who are no doubt extremely handsome, with a full head of hair).[/nb]

Big Jack McBastard

I think that it's a .gif will be the main cause of godwrath rather than its size.

gabrielconroy

There's nothing in the rules about that. That I saw, anyway. It might be the case that there is something in the rules about that.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

gifs aren't really allowed but I'll let it go. Is it possible to resize it?

gabrielconroy

I could scale it up, but the quality will decrease, probably quite dramatically.

The Wimblewrong Nazi

Its fine as it is then

Although I'll give Miles to opportunity to do a rule-bending shot in return

Cerys

Quote from: gabrielconroy on July 22, 2013, 04:07:29 PM
I could scale it up, but the quality will decrease, probably quite dramatically.

Slap it in a letterbox, maybe.

Replies From View

I want that .gif on a piece of lenticular card.

Thursday

I vote for a new Wimblewrong Nazi. One who'll actually crackdown on the rules from time to time.

Replies From View

Quote from: Thursday on July 23, 2013, 01:03:38 PM
I vote for a new Wimblewrong Nazi. One who'll actually crackdown on the rules from time to time.

Whoever heard of prisoners voting for new Nazis?  You will be beaten for your impertinence and be grateful if it doesn't kill you.

This Nazi's not for turning......
Spoiler alert
To the rule book and applying it
[close]

gabrielconroy

Sublime indeed. So, before I start doing a return, is using the animation possibilities of a .gif frowned upon, or disallowed, or is it now OK?

Cerys

I reckon that since it's already been used in this match, you should be able to use it again.  As for a general decision, we're going to have to wait for El Nazio to get out of bed.

Cerys

I should point out that I meant to say that he should be able to use it again in this match.  Somewhere in the middle of editing I fucked up.

Replies From View

Quote from: Cerys on July 25, 2013, 04:58:46 PM
I should point out that I meant to say that he should be able to use it again in this match.  Somewhere in the middle of editing I fucked up.

Not gabrielconroy.  Miles should be allowed a gif if he wants one in this match, to balance out gabrielconroy's one.

Cerys

Oh, by all the hells.  Ignore everything I say in this thread[nb]Apart from my vote, obviously[/nb].  I can't even express myself properingly.

Miles

Mr Eggs

Small Man Big Horse

Cerys

Miles